ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

I wonder if Joe Hendry has to get Dallas to approve the entrance or does he just trust Joe to come up with a belter

My fave is still the Sha Samuels tune - would you like to buy some meat ? - hysterical

Do you think Joe's opponents are told in advance what the music so they know how to react????

Renfrew greeting on Facebook that the only thing people are talking about from last night is Hendry when Kay Lee Ray took massive bump. While I get the point that sometimes daft things can overshadow the real risks and talent on a show, he doesn't half come across as a moany b*****d with a chip on his shoulder sometimes.

Perhaps he's in heel mode when he posted it, but I'm beginning to wonder if that's just his convenient excuse when he says something dickish.

I think we lose sight of the fact that these garage shows are tv tapings and it sort of all slots in and is edited to build up to bigger marquee shows like square go.

The main two stories I see at the minute is Grado vs Renfrew cash in and the Dallas vs red boiling up a bit more. Looks like they are possibly teasing a ring return for Lightning based on last night.

And lo behold

11987024_10204717947696374_2466315589209

Gerard McIntyre Excellent point Chris I'm the biggest Joe he dry fan there is even Joe knows that himself but these entrances are starting to overshadow the match's n that should never be u goto wrestling for the wrestling not for a concert

Like · Reply · 1 min

Take his cock out yer arse, Gez

f**k sake arse sooking at it's best there. How can you be a Hendry fan and knock his gimmick in the same fucking statement.

Hendry is the best prospect in ICW for me. Hes got an original gimmick, he can go, hes young, and unlike Grado you can understand him if you live out with Scotland. I think Renfrew is alright playing the big loud mouth hard man, but hes not anywhere what he seems to think he is. I'd argue hes actually got the lowest potential of all the NAK.

I reckon Hendry and Noam Dar will get picked up by American companies. Galloway will get another go with the WWE if he continues his current form as well. Kay Lee Ray has a chance, as does Courtney if she can wrestle since she's a wee piece.

Fact is that regardless of whethe people like or dislike joe hendry....they care, and they are vocal about it.

There's very few guys in icw right now who DON'T connect with the audience.

Grado, Polo Promotions, Joe Coffey, Noam Dar, Red Lightning, joe hendry of course, christ even Mark Dallas. All have a right cracking interaction with the crowd in whatever it is they do.

There are a couple of stragglers who just for me don't connect. Tim Wylie, Jamie Kennedy. Honestly don't see the Divers love either...he was rotten last night.

Fact is that regardless of whethe people like or dislike joe hendry....they care, and they are vocal about it. There's very few guys in icw right now who DON'T connect with the audience. Grado, Polo Promotions, Joe Coffey, Noam Dar, Red Lightning, joe hendry of course, christ even Mark Dallas. All have a right cracking interaction with the crowd in whatever it is they do. There are a couple of stragglers who just for me don't connect. Tim Wylie, Jamie Kennedy. Honestly don't see the Divers love either...he was rotten last night.

Never rated Joe Coffey either and his posh private school voice, hes bland. Divers yer maw jokes only go so far.

The majority of ICW fans are bellends

Not enough to put me off going to events, as you get fannies everywhere, football matches, gigs etc, but standing next to a grown man doing an NAK sign or a ring rat goth begging for jack jester or renfrew's cock is a bit disturbing. Its more apparent at the smaller shows though.