ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Good news about ICW getting on the fight network. That'll put a lot of eyes on the product.

The meltdown of the fan page has been hilarious. Some actual roasters on there. Having said that the official fans page is dire. Sterile chat from personality free mouth breathers.

Looks like those official website club messageboards you get where its modded heavily as f**k.

Absolutely fed up wae ICW the now, a good few c***s need their ego checked. Good news for them about Fight Network though.

Don't have details since I'm at work, but ICW Shug's Hoose Party will be on LIVE on iPPV with FITE.

For US $35, which is currently £23.94.

The iPPV price is set by the provider and is the same price as a ROH or NJPW iPPV. ICW On Demand subscribers will get it as part of their subscription as normal 24 hours after the event takes place.

As for that group I just saw nothing but negativity on it and folk slagging and sometimes straight up bullying other folk so I thought we'd create another one that wouldn't have that. The official one wasn't set up for me to have control. the only time I've ever commented on the other forum was when I saw fake fear & loathing graphics going online. To be fair I found the ones that were ridiculous funny but was a little pissed off at 2 things, 1. Graphics that look legit, I.e Young Bucks as fans that share it then to find out its fake will be less inclined to share real graphics when they are released after being burned which would decrease the reach of the posts which would have an adverse effect on ticket sales. 2. Some dude licking a Bucky bottle on a graphic saying he's coming to f**k up Shugs hoose party. So since he put up a Neddy graphic I have a neddy reply. Probably shouldn't have done that to be honest, the older I get the more professional I try to be and that was a momentary laps. I should probably have just found the guy in the Shugs hoose party que and pulled him aside and had a word.

Hope that clears up a few things and now people on this forum are less inclined to think I'm a "c**t". Ta.

Edited by MarkDallasICW

The iPPV price is set by the provider and is the same price as a ROH or NJPW iPPV. ICW On Demand subscribers will get it as part of their subscription as normal 24 hours after the event takes place.

As for that group I just saw nothing but negativity on it and folk slagging and sometimes straight up bullying other folk so I thought we'd create another one that wouldn't have that. The official one wasn't set up for me to have control. the only time I've ever commentated on the other forum was when I saw fake fear & loathing graphics going online. To be fair I found the ones that were ridiculous funny but was a little pissed off at 2 things, 1. Graphics that look legit, I.e Young Bucks as fans that share it then to find out its fake will be less inclined to share real graphics when they are released after being burned which would decrease the reach of the posts which would have an adverse effect on ticket sales. 2. Some dude licking a Bucky bottle on a graphic saying he's coming to f**k up Shugs hoose party. So since he put up a Neddy graphic I have a neddy reply. Probably shouldn't have done that to be honest, the older I get the more professional I try to be and that was a momentary laps. I should probably have just found the guy in the Shugs hoose party que and pulled him aside and had a word.

Hope that clears up a few things and now people on this forum are less inclined to think I'm a "c**t". Ta.

Haha fair play mate for taking the time to send that. The page was a train wreck but thats the joys of social media and the internet its full of fucking idiots. (Here included, me included). You obviously care what people think and thats not a bad thing. Sadly with the internet for every bit of positivity it will be filled with negativity. You will never please every c**t.

You don't need me telling you that rite enough. Just suprised to see you post.

That's fine. Before we agreed to the iPPV offer from Fite TV we made it clear to them we had no intention of making it exclusive to them and burning loyal on demand subscribers. However I like the idea of people round the world who watch our TV shows on Fight Network and Nuvolari having he option to watch the show live. Streaming a ppv live is costing us a good amount of money as we are going for a good quality truck to broadcast it from so it's a good feed and doesn't end up lagging.

I'd been offered the Young Bucks before but the dates didn't match up. Recently talked to them but they are at New Japan during November.

And aye I thought WestEnd Jag was Red at one point as well

Edited by MarkDallasICW