FIFA 14

KeeperDee

Brazilian Second Division will be in it because the moneys flowing through Brazilian football more than anywhere else on the planet.

We'll not see the SFL in it for a long time, and we should be thankful we've still got the SPL in it

Career mode needs a few tweaks but it's getting better again. While the gameplay is pretty solid. I'd much rather they fixed the online connections. Amount of times you can't connect to the servers is unreal

I found an interesting quote on that site too..

FIFA 13 marked a turning point in the franchise because the team worked to integrate uncertainty into the football experience, giving players a number of unforeseen events to deal with on the pitch.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should make normal gameplay like Ultimate Team from 13. It's the only good thing about it.

Pinging shots from all over the park? Nae cheers. More realism please.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

The problem with including SFL teams is whether they can make the teams shite enough. If teams like Aldershot are rated as 1/2 star then what are East Stirling going to be? Should be interesting to see Sevco's rating in the game. Should we see out the title, it'll be even more interesting to see us in it after a 10 year absence too! :D

They'll need to go into silver stars, like FM, if they introduce leagues weaker than League 2 in England.

The problem with including SFL teams is whether they can make the teams shite enough. If teams like Aldershot are rated as 1/2 star then what are East Stirling going to be? Should be interesting to see Sevco's rating in the game. Should we see out the title, it'll be even more interesting to see us in it after a 10 year absence too! :D

They'll need to go into silver stars, like FM, if they introduce leagues weaker than League 2 in England.

Can't see how this is so difficult to do.

Pretty simple concept.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I think going into silver stars for the SFL would be an excellent idea. Don't see why EA don't do it.

Be intresting to see what they say tomorrow, bit early for any exciting information IMO. Probably just be along the lines of, "This game will be released in Autumn!"

Apparently going to be released September 26th

There's talk they'll be press conferences after matches..

fifa14-press-conference.jpg

A Womens football section...

fifa14-women-football.jpg

A stadium creator...

fifa14-stadium-editor.jpg

More realistic touchline animations..

fifa14-technical-area.jpg

Fully dynamic weather conditions...

fifa14-dynamic-weather.jpg

And International tournaments, including a fully licensed World Cup and Confederations Cup..

fifa14-worldcup.jpg

Apparently going to be released September 26th

There's talk they'll be press conferences after matches..

A Womens football section...

A stadium creator...

More realistic touchline animations..

Fully dynamic weather conditions...

And International tournaments, including a fully licensed World Cup and Confederations Cup..

Source?

I have a feeling microtransactions will play a bigger part this year. Not enough people play UT for them to make enough money from that so they'll probably introduce some cosmetic DLC.

I'd quite like to see the Turkish league back in and I always hope to see Shakhtar and Dinamo Kiev in there somewhere. I think at least the European/Continental reps from every country should have a spot in the game, there are massive untapped markets for them like Romania, Croatia and Hungary who have massively supported teams but nothing in the game.

One of my favourite parts from this years game was the increased number of good national teams, long may that continue.

Source?

I have a feeling microtransactions will play a bigger part this year. Not enough people play UT for them to make enough money from that so they'll probably introduce some cosmetic DLC.

I'd quite like to see the Turkish league back in and I always hope to see Shakhtar and Dinamo Kiev in there somewhere. I think at least the European/Continental reps from every country should have a spot in the game, there are massive untapped markets for them like Romania, Croatia and Hungary who have massively supported teams but nothing in the game.

One of my favourite parts from this years game was the increased number of good national teams, long may that continue.

Just rumours that are floating about. EA seem in general seem quite good at keeping things under wraps

Goalies on career mode need fixed. Every goal I conceed involves the keeper palming a shot into the path of a waiting striker, while still lying on the deck so f**k all saving can be done.

As mentioned previously the fixture schedule is a joke at times. Why if I have a champions league game on the Tuesday is my league game on the fucking Sunday?

The bugs. My most hated is when you pause to make a sub and the game refuses all of a sudden to react with my controller. Common issue according to Google.

Rematch with different teams as an option. When have mates over to play, is a c**t constantly having to return to main menu to change teams.

In career mode stop being stupidly pestered for international jobs. International career mode was a great addition. But you get far too many offers and would be nice to do it full time.

Stadium creator would be fuckin beasting.

Improve player ai. Have a tendency to smash into each other. Particularly while defending. Derp.

Better computer AI for pro clubs. asking for a through ball only for the ball to be chipped a few feet is a friggin ballache. Obstruction, passbacks and hand balls should become freekicks online.

Also need to get rid of this quitting a game if you're losing. The amount of times we've scored before 5 mins and the other team quits rendering the game a bogie is mental. Could do with bringing back the arena for your pro so you can practice freekicks and stuff with your actual player....

That's all great and good making it all realistic with the moving and the dribbling and the marking being better.

But are they going to make it more realistic in terms of the AI actually sliding in and fouling you? Like a real match? This is something that needs addressed. The AI rarely get sent off in a match. This needs to be evened out.

Source?

UT is an absolute gold mine for them. FIFA 12's UT made EA a profit of $108 million in micro-transaction sales alone and that only dates from release until the end of May! It's improved in popularity this year and will be even more popular next year.

Archived