FIFA 14

KeeperDee

When playing against the computer, what level of difficulty do you use?

I can win on World Class quite easily, sometimes a bit of a struggle sometimes but I don't think I've lost and horse teams 4-0 regularly Whenever I play legendary the scores have been L6-3, L4-2 and D3-3, where I was desperately unlucky not to win, so I'm sort of in limbo between the two.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

It's probably something to do with the coin selling websites

I just presumed Scobbies done it himself so hes got a reply when Mays boasting about getting an In Form

Had 2 games left of a season, needing 4 points to stay in div 2 for about the 10th season in a row. Match kicks off and it says opponent disconnected blah blah. Go back to the game menu and I have been relegated. At no point did I get disconnected. Pretty angry!

Just started this a few days ago and have a bog standard EPL team after a bit of trading and a season of games.

Krul

G.Johnson

Vertonghen

Vermaelen

Evra

Demble

James Morrison

Lamela

Dembele

Pienaar

Hernandez

Team now -

Krul

G.Johnson

Vertonghen

Vermaelen

Evra

Cabaye

Carrick

Lamela

Suarez

Erikson

Hernandez

Bit the bullet and bought a gold pack and got Suarez :D

I found Suarez to be quite shite in mines, swapped him for Mata in my EPL team and Torres works amazingly with him.

Played an Arab on seasons last night, won 2-0 with stats of 9 shots on target to his 1.

Messaged me after the game blaming "scripting" on his defeat. I could see the point if the stats were reversed but wtf?

I've got a really decent gold squad made up from the Bundesliga, but I was speaking to amaze of mine and he was suggesting I should build a bronze and silver squad too, but what would be the advantage of having three squads? If I have a bronze or silver squad too what would the benefits be, or would it just be a waste?

Archived