FIFA 14

KeeperDee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had about 150 hunter cards after maintenance last week all bought for around 1.5k. Punted them for 3k thinking that there would be loads available during toty and the price would plummet. But they've been 5k plus all week. Wtf

Had about 150 hunter cards after maintenance last week all bought for around 1.5k. Punted them for 3k thinking that there would be loads available during toty and the price would plummet. But they've been 5k plus all week. Wtf

Player only packs all week during TOTY. Consumables prices always rise during TOTY, players prices always plummet.

But there were plenty of mixed pack deals too. Really struggling to understand the market this year. Last year's toty I made about 100k on squad fitness alone

People were only interested in the TOTY players so the mixed deals arent as appealing as an all player pack.

People were only interested in the TOTY players so the mixed deals arent as appealing as an all player pack.

Yeah true.

Market a bit mental just now. I bought an IF Benzema for about 230k just before TOTY and he's going on bid for more or less 300k now. Everything has shot up as people start to build their post TOTY teams.

Had I been a bit more confident about the market there was potential for making a lot of coins.

Defo going to get into it next year from the off. Packs are actually worth opening in the first few weeks and you can make a lot just from buying and selling teams. If you can have enough coins to invest in a couple of players from TOTW 1 you are basically made for the year.

I just hope the actual game itself is a bit better next year. A lot of games just descend into lob pass and high pressure fests.

Finally played my first online seasons and went up ok its only level 10, Stuck to the offline games to build a team just bog standard no superstars

I currently play a standard 442 BPL, Seems every outfit i come up against are 41212 is this the formation to go with, Need to get myself a CAM and CDM BPL and give it a try

You can choose to turn your own kinnect off. You can also mute the other player by going to 'players met' and clicking his name, then mute. I had to turn off my Kinnect after receiving poor player reviews for constantly shouting at useless fuckers who can't pass 5 yards. :lol:

Aye that happened to Ned Jnr - got a message telling him to chill the f'ck out :lol:

Anyhoo ... I've been playing this on and off since Christmas and I'm utterly gash at it !! It's basically my first delve into a footy game since Sensible Soccer way back in the day and I think that's what the problem is - there was more skill and more passing involved in Sensi - there's a lot more 'hit and hope' in Fifa, I know you control things to a certain extent but a lot of the time your guy is doing fab things without you actually doing the 'controlling' !!

I do aim to master it though :unsure:

Klass Jan Huntelaar wins the award for being the worst player I have had the honour of using on Ultimate Team. He has no redeeming quality what so ever. c**t

I found the level of his finishing far superior to anyone else in the bundesliga, including lewa

Archived