The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clyde Football Club :lol: :lol:

I thought the first half was poor from us - if only I'd known what was to come. Queen's Park were awful but our "midfield" saw to our chucking away of 3 points. Not one player had a good game today; McQueen and Capuano MAYBE deserving of pass marks.

Still laughing?

Aye, everything about that game was hilarious. A horrific spectacle with horrific play and horrific officiating. A reality check might be a good thing but that's the only positive I can muster from that game. I guess confirmation that Daly should always be starting is too.

McCluskey's effort at the end :lol:

Who's this Bradley Coyne you speak of???

Scored East Stirling's only goal in our 7-1 caning of them a few years back, and after a good half-season there following release from St Mirren he got a move to Forfar. Unsure where he protracted it but he got a bad injury (something tells me it was his knee) and he doesn't seem to have recaptured his earlier form. I'm not fully convinced, but he's always another option. As long as he attacks the balls into the box he'll be an improvement on Scullion, even if that's all he does.

Exactly right TBW. Pathetic showing yesterday. McColm didnt have anywhere near a good game, yet the two or three bursts second half saw good crosses with not a single body on the end of it. White last week was an example too of how a cf is meant to play. Not gonna blame Watt tho, the rot had set in even before they equalised.

Think it's a near certainty that Coyne will be the next player signed this week on the player investment scheme. Not sure what to make of it but a new striker is needed so if he does sign then hopefully JD gives him a good chance to prove himself and the fans back him!

Archived