The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd group our players as follows:

10 out of 10

Giuseppe Capuano - Ooooft. For me the best looking man in the SPFL. Gorgeous hair and stubble.

Bradley Coyne - Up there with 'Seppe, can't wait to see him in person.

8s and 9s

Iain Gray - At his best when he hasn't had a haircut or a shave for a while and looks real rugged.

Kieran MacDonald - A majestic quiff, not too sure on his goatee though.

Ryan MacBeth - It's a shame we see so little of him.

Pat Scullion - There is a reason he is widely known as "Pretty Pat". Looks better with hair though.

6s and 7s

Jamie Barclay - A little bit chubby but "cute".

David Marsh - A solid performer, on and off the park.

Stuart McColm - His ears look like that of an elf, but this is the only fault I could pick with him.

Kevin Watt - Would have been higher if it wasn't for those horrible neck tattoos.

4s and 5s

John Sweeney - A very generic looking man.

Ryan Frances - His ears are a little big but ok.

Brian McQueen - See John Sweeney but lankier, paler and ginger.

2s and 3s

Michael Daly - A very hairy man, I don't like his eyebrows.

Scott Ferguson - His front two teeth and ears are a little big for my liking, needs work on his haircut.

Sean Fitzharris - Resembles a friendly dwarf from a fantasy tale who constantly looks like he is about to sneeze.

0s and 1s

Gavin Brown - Shit hair. Shit tattoos. Face full of freckles. I get the impression he loves himself though.

Stefan McCluskey - Shit hair. Shit tattoos. Another with big lugs and weird teeth. I get the impression he loves himself though.

Kieran McGachie - Good Lord. Don't even have the words.

Nic Rajovic - An ugly ducking with a big boulder head at the moment, I believe that he will transform into a big beautiful swan one day though. Metaphorically, of course.

It was also great to see Lee Sharp back in the dugout on Saturday - a silver fox if ever there was 8)

10 out of 10

Giuseppe Capuano - Ooooft. For me the best looking man in the SPFL. Gorgeous hair and stubble.

8s and 9s

Iain Gray - At his best when he hasn't had a haircut or a shave for a while and looks real rugged.

Pat Scullion - There is a reason he is widely known as "Pretty Pat". Looks better with hair though.

6s and 7s

Stuart McColm - His ears look like that of an elf, but this is the only fault I could pick with him.

Kevin Watt - Would have been higher if it wasn't for those horrible neck tattoos.

4s and 5s

2s and 3s

Scott Ferguson - His front two teeth and ears are a little big for my liking, needs work on his haircut.

Sean Fitzharris - Resembles a friendly dwarf from a fantasy tale who constantly looks like he is about to sneeze.

0s and 1s

Gavin Brown - Shit hair. Shit tattoos. Face full of freckles. I get the impression he loves himself though.

Stefan McCluskey - Shit hair. Shit tattoos. Another with big lugs and weird teeth. I get the impression he loves himself though.

Nic Rajovic - An ugly ducking with a big boulder head at the moment, I believe that he will transform into a big beautiful swan one day though. Metaphorically, of course.

It was also great to see Lee Sharp back in the dugout on Saturday - a silver fox if ever there was 8)

Very good.

10 out of 10

8s and 9s

6s and 7s

4s and 5s

2s and 3s

0s and 1s

It was also great to see Lee Sharp back in the dugout on Saturday - a silver fox if ever there was  8)

I'd put Bully the Bull as a 9 as well

10 out of 10

8s and 9s

6s and 7s

4s and 5s

2s and 3s

0s and 1s

Hopefully JD pins this up on the dressing room wall so some of the munters get their fingers out.

Hopefully JD pins this up on the dressing room wall so some of the munters get their fingers out.

A Berwick Rangers manager put a photocopy of a post by an Arbroath fan from this forum in the dressing room wall, I think he was slagging them off as they were battling to stay up or something on the last day. I think the story goes that they two played on the last game and whoever won stayed up, which Berwick won.

Need citation on that though.

A Berwick Rangers manager put a photocopy of a post by an Arbroath fan from this forum in the dressing room wall, I think he was slagging them off as they were battling to stay up or something on the last day. I think the story goes that they two played on the last game and whoever won stayed up, which Berwick won.

I'm fairly sure it was xbl's post, I've definitely heard the story before.

It was the year Berwick won the league, I think. I believe xbl posted pictures of bottles crashing on a Berwick thread and Berwick pipped them to the title on the penultimate game of the season or something. Scenes.

Archived