The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

David Anderson

I'm not sure Jim Duffy will be taking a chance of untested and unknown of players, so I think that rules this chap out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the calibre hopefully we will be after come November time. Been a bit of a critic of the contacts he has in the game not being tapped into fully, perhaps thats down to wur league status and what £££ is on offer. We could have had Malcolm and Longworth in the summer, and the league in the bag if we had got them. I doubt anyone will know what sort of budget we'll have.....is Morton Airdrie and Ayr x6 (maybe Dunfermline....) really going to swell the meagre coffers much if we even get there??.

Next season's budget will be the exact same as this season's should we stay in League 2 - the £30k or so saved from debt repayments beyond November will plug the £30k gap our cup run and budget fund filled this season. Hopefully the fact we're no longer cannon fodder will make us a more attractive proposition to new players, though.

Thats the calibre hopefully we will be after come November time. Been a bit of a critic of the contacts he has in the game not being tapped

into fully, perhaps thats down to wur league

status and what £££ is on offer. We could have

had Malcolm and Longworth in the summer, and

the league in the bag if we had got them. I

doubt anyone will know what sort of budget we'll

have.....is Morton Airdrie and Ayr x6 (maybe

Dunfermline....) really going to swell the meagre

coffers much if we even get there??.

You mention Longworth & Malcolm Shaggro, but what are your thoughts on the 3rd player mentioned?

I don't have any, personally. Just another player. There are four or five others in League2 i'd hand-pick before him, guys who just look like they'd be good Clyde players, as opposed to just filling a jersey with a slightly better player. And only one of them plays for your mob......

Frances has signed a pre-contract at Annan and Iain Gray's broken foot means he may have to miss the pre-season training Callum Fordyce organised for him at Livi.

Frances has signed a pre-contract at Annan and Iain Gray's broken foot means he may have to miss the pre-season training Callum Fordyce organised for him at Livi.

Gray to Livingston is a bit of a bizarre one.

fergie is going to alloa.

Believable.

Frances has signed a pre-contract at Annan

Believable.

Saw on a thread in the championship that apparently Sweeney is going to Morton

Nope.

Iain Gray's broken foot means he may have to miss the pre-season training Callum Fordyce organised for him at Livi.

Nope.

Archived