The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would still start Daly, but the way that seemed to work last season is to have a smaller, faster striker play in front of Daly.

watt and daly will play up front and I think they will do alright I do agree we need another striker still think watt if played in and around the box and a good run in team will score 20+ much better finisher

watt and daly will play up front and I think they will do alright I do agree we need another striker still think watt if played in and around the box and a good run in team will score 20+ much better finisher

I thought Watts finishing was appalling.

His chances to goals ratio reads like Costa Ricas odds to win the world cup.

He works hard but his movement and positioning is pretty poor, as he struggles to read the play.

If played in and around the box, we'll have many head in hands moments like before when he did play regularly.

I certainly would not play him in front of Daly, if we do bring in another striker.

He would be ok as a back up "striker" or as an impact sub as one thing he does have is good energy, which is always handy towards the end of matches.

Watt's movement is second to none it's the lads around him who don't read the game properly a qiick pass and he is in instead he gets caught offside , was really impressed with daly after xmas ,and hold my hands up I thought he was crap up until then ,the threat of bein put put on loan was the kick in the arse the boy needed so fair play to him , as for watt probably get his contract extended to 2yrs that the rumour something about an investor

Watt's movement is second to none it's the lads around him who don't read the game properly a qiick pass and he is in instead he gets caught offside , was really impressed with daly after xmas ,and hold my hands up I thought he was crap up until then ,the threat of bein put put on loan was the kick in the arse the boy needed so fair play to him , as for watt probably get his contract extended to 2yrs that the rumour something about an investor

You I take it?

Heard we could be signing Ross Perry, if we do I will be very unhappy we have 2 perfectly good centre backs ?

Three perfectly good centre backs. That would be a baffling signing for a team with no money.

Whilst he may be a decent player at this level, it just seems baffling to sign another centre back when I'd say it's one of our strongest positions. If Ferguson does plan to play him at full back, I can't comment on his ability there however, it does seem a strange transfer when we're crying out for a striker.

Archived