Stuart McCall, SPL has missed Gers.

Rangers fan starts a thread about his team and the P&B idiots w*nk themselves into a frenzy and ruin yet another thread.

It's quite clearly trolling. Now if that was a Rangers poster doing it on everyone of their threads there would be an outcry for the mods to ban the person.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite clearly trolling. Now if that was a Rangers poster doing it on everyone of their threads there would be an outcry for the mods to ban the person.

Correct if Rangers fans were trolling like this on threads regarding other teams then they'd be banned pretty quickly.

Double standards from admin.

Correct if Rangers fans were trolling like this on threads regarding other teams then they'd be banned pretty quickly.

Double standards from admin.

Maybe you should report these trolling threads, instead of crying about them.

However I have yet to see any trolling posts similar to the standards of Rangers fans on the SPL General forum.

Maybe you should report these trolling threads, instead of crying about them.

However I have yet to see any trolling posts similar to the standards of Rangers fans on the SPL General forum.

No, we're not sad enough to go about reporting people. The amount of trolls we get on our threads would take us forever to report them all.

No, we're not sad enough to go about reporting people. The amount of trolls we get on our threads would take us forever to report them all.

Then don't be sad enough to moan about it then. Then again you need troll posts in the first place before you can report them.

Besides you calling anyone a troll is laughable.

Then don't be sad enough to moan about it then. Then again you need troll posts in the first place before you can report them.

Besides you calling anyone a troll is laughable.

Give me an example of me trolling? If you can't provide an example it's quite clear that you're talking out your arse.

Celtic more than anyone has missed us, most Celtic fans that i know can't be arsed with domestic fitba now - the spark which made it intersting for them has gone.

Correct Bennett!

That's what makes the demise of Rangers so wonderful, and that's what makes keeping the OF apart for as long as possible, so important.

The only club to really suffer without Rangers is Celtic.

Break the duopoly. Break the OF as football's dominant force. Break the bigotry that blights our society.

Finally, a Bennett I can work with.

That is just a prime exampe of the poor standard of journalism in Scotland and how gullible the Old Firm readers are.

Where is the quote to state that McCall wanted 'Rangers back ASAP?'

After stating that he feels the SPL has missed Rangers this season (shocking considering he is a former Rangers player) the remainder of his quotes are said with a slant towards his own club and how they get on against the Old Firm in general.

Seriously this is why I don't bother with the Record or the Sun - it's aimed at the intelligence of a 7 year old.

Perhaps if they lowered it a few more years the numpties would realise that they get better treatment than the rest from the Scottish media.

Give me an example of me trolling? If you can't provide an example it's quite clear that you're talking out your arse.

Hardly.

You have a negative rep of over 300 and you weren't covered in glory on the Spurs thread. Nice try though.

One thing too say on the matter of this topic.

Stuart McCall is a *** b*****d, of course he is going to come away with pish like this.

Pity their deid Stuart! Ha f**kin' ha!

Wonder how much his appearance fee was at the legends game? Him and Laudrup and the rest are still taking the piss out of Rangers fans and laughing all the way to the bank in the process.

That is just a prime exampe of the poor standard of journalism in Scotland and how gullible the Old Firm readers are.

Where is the quote to state that McCall wanted 'Rangers back ASAP?'

After stating that he feels the SPL has missed Rangers this season (shocking considering he is a former Rangers player) the remainder of his quotes are said with a slant towards his own club and how they get on against the Old Firm in general.

Seriously this is why I don't bother with the Record or the Sun - it's aimed at the intelligence of a 7 year old.

Whereas the insightful comments from the anti-Rangers brigade is really some groundbreaking shit.

As a Rangers fan on P&B, you have no chance to discuss your team or footballing matters without being called a '*** b*****d', a 'bigot' or get some other thoughtless insult thrown at you; usually in very poor English as well.

I actually just wish you all cared less about Rangers. It's flattering and all but it really is tiresome seeing idiots try and get a laugh with their terrible patter.

Hardly.

You have a negative rep of over 300 and you weren't covered in glory on the Spurs thread. Nice try though.

We all know he has had several previous accounts banned. Just surprised he hasn't been banned again this time. Only lucky his behaviour has been overshadowed by Seamus etc. It's a matter of time just like his old club tick tock

AWRA and Bennett. It's scary how much of their own drivel they genuinely believe.

Rational debate is pointless, it's like trying to teach a card trick to a pair of mountain goats.

As pointless as trying to teach the finer points of calculus to a retarded chimpanzee. I suppose they are zombies, can't be easy.

Hardly.

I get red dots for absolute nothing. Go on to my profile and see for yourself. No matter what I say I get red dotted and it's always from the exact same people all the time. I've been red dotted in this thread just for posting an article about my team in "Rangers in the SFL" even when I go on the premiership thread when Chelsea are playing and put up the Chelsea line up I get red dotted. How on earth does that amount to me being a troll? I can't help the fact I've got mad stalkers who follow me on threads just to red dot my post.

Your argument is flawed, nice try though.

Whereas the insightful comments from the anti-Rangers brigade is really some groundbreaking shit.

As a Rangers fan on P&B, you have no chance to discuss your team or footballing matters without being called a '*** b*****d', a 'bigot' or get some other thoughtless insult thrown at you; usually in very poor English as well.

I actually just wish you all cared less about Rangers. It's flattering and all but it really is tiresome seeing idiots try and get a laugh with their terrible patter.

And what part of my post was aimed at Rangers?

I get red dots for absolute nothing. Go on to my profile and see for yourself. No matter what I say I get red dotted and it's always from the exact same people all the time. I've been red dotted in this thread just for posting an article about my team in "Rangers in the SFL" even when I go on the premiership thread when Chelsea are playing and put up the Chelsea line up I get red dotted. How on earth does that amount to me being a troll? I can't help the fact I've got mad stalkers who follow me on threads just to red dot my post.

Its not though. Your numerous accounts prove this.

:bairn:bairn:bairn:bairn:bairn:bairn:bairn

:lol:

Archived