Stuart McCall, SPL has missed Gers.

I'm sorry but the whole Rangers Media thing is a non starter, we all know that theres plenty of posters on there who do not support Rangers. A shame as it used to be a decent board at one time.

The Green brigade is a tiny fraction of a huge support, very vocal but tiny. You'll always get bampots but to class whole supports in that manner is wrong.

I've previously said that i love that i love the old firm banter, nothing better than going into work on a monday morning and smuggly getting tore into the G&G's - not bigotry just rivalry.

Bigoted rivalry in a humorous way that the other fans don't understand sometimes,OF fans can banter very funnily with bigotry at times but can annoy the shit out of some other fans who detest the OF at all times.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bigoted rivalry in a humorous way that the other fans don't understand sometimes,OF fans can banter very funnily with bigotry at times but can annoy the shit out of some other fans who detest the OF at all times.

You know whats probably part of the problem on here at times, you've got guys who are used to posting on old firm style boards and have brought that into this board and to others this isn't the norm for them and struggle to deal with whats water off a ducks back to some.

Christ, here we go.

Backward shit is banter and can only really ever concern, offend or bother fans of your sister club.

What about the rest of us, the civilised ones?

Christ, here we go.

Backward shit is banter and can only really ever concern, offend or bother fans of your sister club.

What about the rest of us, the civilised ones?

Dumfries civilised, it's like bloody deliverance down there.

You know whats probably part of the problem on here at times, you've got guys who are used to posting on old firm style boards and have brought that into this board and to others this isn't the norm for them and struggle to deal with whats water off a ducks back to some.

Or liars. Liars can be problematic too.

And inbreeding, don't forget the indreeding.

Come on you ffs behave and engage in conversation instead of spitting the dummy oot and then posting insults or derogatory remarks please.

Come on you ffs behave and engage in conversation instead of spitting the dummy oot and then posting insults or derogatory remarks please.

Oh jings i'm so sorry, i think i'm going to cry now.

A bit bitchy tonight aren't we Benny :lol:

Look what you've gone and done Bennett.

There was a beautiful moment back then when OF fans were uniting in defence of bigoted expression. Now you've only gone and spoiled it all.

I get red dots for absolute nothing. Go on to my profile and see for yourself. No matter what I say I get red dotted and it's always from the exact same people all the time. I've been red dotted in this thread just for posting an article about my team in "Rangers in the SFL" even when I go on the premiership thread when Chelsea are playing and put up the Chelsea line up I get red dotted. How on earth does that amount to me being a troll? I can't help the fact I've got mad stalkers who follow me on threads just to red dot my post.

Your argument is flawed, nice try though.

Aw the pet. Have a greenie x

Again. Show me an example of me trolling? I'm sick of asking you to provide an example now. You're just a simpleton.

At the end of the day they wouldn't have been trying to push shite through like this if Rangers were still in the SPL. It's just a case of wanting our TV money.

First one didn't take long. Frankly it's easier to just encourage folk to look at your profile.

First one didn't take long. Frankly it's easier to just encourage folk to look at your profile.

Ok. How is that trolling though? That is the actual truth. If Rangers were in the SPL do you think they would be so quick and desperate for league reconstruction? I don't think so some how.

Trolling, give me strength.

An interesting post you quoted, i read an article the other day in which David Longmuir was talking about how selling the tv rights to Rangers games was financialy beneficial to the clubs when the ten SFL clubs were going to break away.

Does it really hurt you that much to admit that the income generated from Rangers is appreciated by some?

Ok. How is that trolling though? That is the actual truth. If Rangers were in the SPL do you think they would be so quick and desperate for league reconstruction? I don't think so some how.

Trolling, give me strength.

Quite a lot of fans are questioning why reconstruction is being rushed, Neil Doncasters interview on Radio Scotland regarding reconstruction gave us more questions than answers

Quite a lot of fans are questioning why reconstruction is being rushed, Neil Doncasters interview on Radio Scotland regarding reconstruction gave us more questions than answers

Exactly.

But by going what Addie says you can't ask that question because it's a trolling one.

It's all a farce though, all it's doing is making Scottish football look even more of a joke.

Archived