Stuart McCall, SPL has missed Gers.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly.

But by going what Addie says you can't ask that question because it's a trolling one.

It's all a farce though, all it's doing is making Scottish football look even more of a joke.

Atleast it's better than that stupid 1 - 7 - 8 - 8 - 18 system and we get promoted into the 2nd but the amount time and effort which has been wasted on this is laughable.

I still think we're not getting the full story from Doncaster and friends thou...

Atleast it's better than that stupid 1 - 7 - 8 - 8 - 18 system and we get promoted into the 2nd but the amount time and effort which has been wasted on this is laughable.

I still think we're not getting the full story from Doncaster and friends thou...

I'm surprised Doncaster is still in a job after all of this to be honest.

The sooner McCoist gets found out and McCall fucks off to Ibrox the better imo.

Why do you want McCall to leave? He's been superb for Murderwell.

Both Doncaster and Regan have been disasters since day 1.

Stuart played for Rangers, that's enough for Deky.

He's been an OK manager, but not that much better than Brown or McGhee and he's shat too many big games imo. He still has the big team/wee team mentality he picked up at Ibrox and that's obviously where his heart is, so I'd rather he left now.

Both Doncaster and Regan have been disasters since day 1.

Stuart played for Rangers, that's enough for Deky.

Ex Ranger Tommy McLean walked on water as far as I was concerned. He could win trophies. :thumsup2

And inbreeding, don't forget the indreeding.

...And a lie (inaccurately expressed)

Oh Bennett. Dear, dear Bennett.

Whatever happened to you?

And inaccurately spelt.

STUART McCALL believes Rangers have been missed in Scottish football’s top flight this season and thinks the game needs them back at that level as soon as possible.

The Motherwell manager was back at Ibrox yesterday to take part in the Legends match against Manchester United, which the home side won 4-1.

It was the second time he had been in public view in Govan in 2012/13 following his trip there with the Steelmen on League Cup business last September.

Back then, his team famously lost 2-0 as goals from Lee McCulloch and Dean Shiels gave Ally McCoist’s men a memorable victory.

Over 23,000 fans turned out for the match and it was yet another example of the terrific support those backing the Light Blues have given in recent months.

There has been so much animosity shown towards Gers from some quarters since their spell in administration and the vote that saw them removed from the SPL which followed last year.

McCall, of course, has been a vocal supporter of the club and was an integral part of the side which went on to lift nine successive titles in the 1990s.

The Fir Park boss is able to step away from much of the petty conjecture which has gone on in recent months.

And appreciating what an asset Rangers and their followers are to the game in this country, he admits he can’t wait to see them back at the top level again.

The 48-year-old admitted: “I think, without doubt, the top flight has missed Rangers this season.

“My record against them isn’t very good so I maybe wouldn’t be rushing to play them again in the league!

“In our last SPL game at Ibrox we managed to get a 0-0 draw which was a success of sorts for us.

“But we’ve actually had some terrific games with Celtic this season and after being fingered for not always doing anything against the Old Firm, we’ve managed to beat them twice.

“Speaking from our own point of view, we have scored maybe 15 or 20 more goals than we did last season.

“We’ve played in some really good games too and I think that is because the sides have been really evenly matched.

“There have been some good open games but having Rangers outwith the top division doesn’t feel right and the sooner they’re back, the better.”

ahem...

• 3 weeks later...

OK then. Lets put this to the test. I will report you for being a multiple alias and see how the Mods get on with your IP addy. They are having a clear-out and I'm sure your comments towards Spurs (which you have avoided on here) would be useful for this.

Good luck.

Honestly do it. I'll take great pleasure in laughing at you when it shows that that's not the case. I got a warning for the Spurs comment by the way.

So then, my wee Teddy Bear. How did that go for you?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived