Stuart McCall, SPL has missed Gers.

It's quite clearly trolling. Now if that was a Rangers poster doing it on everyone of their threads there would be an outcry for the mods to ban the person.

:lol:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite clearly trolling. Now if that was a Rangers poster doing it on everyone of their threads there would be an outcry for the mods to ban the person.

:lol:

Don't laugh, that's the voice of (repeated) experience right there. ;)

Correct Bennett!

That's what makes the demise of Rangers so wonderful, and that's what makes keeping the OF apart for as long as possible, so important.

The only club to really suffer without Rangers is Celtic.

Break the duopoly. Break the OF as football's dominant force. Break the bigotry that blights our society.

Finally, a Bennett I can work with.

Actually that remains to be seen, if Celtic can compete in the champions league every year then that won't happen but history has shown us that both us and them have failed to reach the group stages more often than not.

Bigotry smigotry, don't go down the WKR road.

I get red dots for absolute nothing. Go on to my profile and see for yourself. No matter what I say I get red dotted and it's always from the exact same people all the time. I've been red dotted in this thread just for posting an article about my team in "Rangers in the SFL" even when I go on the premiership thread when Chelsea are playing and put up the Chelsea line up I get red dotted. How on earth does that amount to me being a troll? I can't help the fact I've got mad stalkers who follow me on threads just to red dot my post.

Your argument is flawed, nice try though.

No one likes us, we don't care.

What numerous accounts have I had? Show me the proof?

Let's face it it's just nonsense. Every new poster seems to get blamed for being some banned poster it's hideous to say the least.

You are defiant I will give you that.

It's not nonsense though. Oh and I don't normally comment on Rangers threads as your team doesn't interest me. However this topic does involve an SPL manager so it will draw attention from non-Rangers fans.

You are defiant I will give you that.

It's not nonsense though. Oh and I don't normally comment on Rangers threads as your team doesn't interest me. However this topic does involve an SPL manager so it will draw attention from non-Rangers fans.

Where's the proof though? You're talking nonsense and you know it.

Here's how it goes...

1. Put a player or a manager on the spot whether they miss Rangers

2. Then ask them if they think they should be playing in the SPL

3. Sensationalize

4. Push through your own agenda about how The Rangers should be fast tracked.

Where's the proof though? You're talking nonsense and you know it.

OK then. Lets put this to the test. I will report you for being a multiple alias and see how the Mods get on with your IP addy. They are having a clear-out and I'm sure your comments towards Spurs (which you have avoided on here) would be useful for this.

Good luck.

OK then. Lets put this to the test. I will report you for being a multiple alias and see how the Mods get on with your IP addy. They are having a clear-out and I'm sure your comments towards Spurs (which you have avoided on here) would be useful for this.

Good luck.

Honestly do it. I'll take great pleasure in laughing at you when it shows that that's not the case. I got a warning for the Spurs comment by the way.

Good luck.

Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss wee Boabys talking in class Miss....

Miss Miss Miss Miss Wullies eating sweeties in class Miss....

Miss Miss Miss Jimmys pinging soggy bombs at me Miss ...

Bigotry smigotry, don't go down the WKR road.

It's not exclusively his road Bennett.

There are actually a few more of us who lament the fact that this social problem is fuelled by our most successful football clubs.

Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss wee Boabys talking in class Miss....

Miss Miss Miss Miss Wullies eating sweeties in class Miss....

Miss Miss Miss Jimmys pinging soggy bombs at me Miss ...

Ah I see. You don't like trolls on Rangers threads but it's not ok to report them.

Deary me - more double standards than Jabba the Hut.

It's not exclusively his road Bennett.

There are actually a few more of us who lament the fact that this social problem is fuelled by our most successful football clubs.

Nonsense the vast of majority of old firm fans are mates/married/related etc, we slag each other about fitba and still manage to get along in work and socially. In the reall world it's rarely an issue imo.

(added typos for WKR)

Ah I see. You don't like trolls on Rangers threads but it's not ok to report them.

Deary me - more double standards than Jabba the Hut.

Again. Show me an example of me trolling? I'm sick of asking you to provide an example now. You're just a simpleton.

Nonsense the vast of majority of old firm fans are mates/married/related etc, we slag each other about fitba and still manage to get along in work and socially. In the reall world it's rarely an issue imo.

I agree that the majority of fans can get along with those from the 'other side' perfectly well.

However, for the half-wits who post alarming stuff on RM or enjoy a walk in July, or align themselves with Green Brigade idiocy, these huge clubs provide them with a vehicle for their poison and a convenient means of legitimising it in their own heads.

I agree that the majority of fans can get along with those from the 'other side' perfectly well.

However, for the half-wits who post alarming stuff on RM or enjoy a walk in July, or align themselves with Green Brigade idiocy, these huge clubs provide them with a vehicle for their poison and a convenient means of legitimising it in their own heads.

I'm sorry but the whole Rangers Media thing is a non starter, we all know that theres plenty of posters on there who do not support Rangers. A shame as it used to be a decent board at one time.

The Green brigade is a tiny fraction of a huge support, very vocal but tiny. You'll always get bampots but to class whole supports in that manner is wrong.

I've previously said that i love that i love the old firm banter, nothing better than going into work on a monday morning and smuggly getting tore into the G&G's - not bigotry just rivalry.

not bigotry just rivalry.

A rivalry founded on...?

Listen Bennett, you don't need to convince me that you both love each other really and share a rivalry of the pantomime variety.

Celtic don't hate Rangers in anything like the way the diddies do.

Archived