Dundee United 2013/14 Season

Stability and length of contract can have a big effect on where players sign. When Brian Graham left Morton he had been offered a new 1 year contract but chose to go to Raith on slightly less money (reportedly) for a 2 year deal. Same with Ian Russell to Livi a season or so later.

It's surprising when you hear of players with more than a 2 year deal these days.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boulding playing as a trialist for Thistle against Gateshead down in Durham. 1-0 down after one minute.

I blame McNamara :(

Boulding playing as a trialist for Thistle against Gateshead down in Durham. 1-0 down after one minute.

I blame McNamara :(

You have our sympathies. But if you sign him I bet the only goal he'll score will be against us though and it'll be a winner. :(

He was ok at Livingston. As said struggled in spl up till now.

Has talent maybe Archie can hone that into a decent player?

To be fair, he's probably a decent 1st/2nd division standard player. Perhaps Archie's building for the future.

:)

string pult :(

From the net so dont moan people

Dundee Utd ready to ramp up their squad with another 3 big signings which will shock Scottish football.

1 is a former fans favourite, 1 has EPL experience and the 3rd is an experienced international player who has played at the World Cup.

Source is solid bit has asked that names be kept under wraps as the club want the announcement to have maximum impact.

Dundee Utd ready to ramp up their squad with another 3 big signings which will shock Scottish football.

1 is a former fans favourite, 1 has EPL experience and the 3rd is an experienced international player who has played at the World Cup.

Source is solid bit has asked that names be kept under wraps as the club want the announcement to have maximum impact.

If you're repeating gossip then you take the flak if its shit; thems the rules.

The first is Ralph Milne.

The second is David Beckham.

Don't know the third is.

quote name="GFARAB82" post="7506434" timestamp="1373149407"]

I'm assuming this has all came from that website where people can basically make up rumours and post them up amd nuggets like you regurgitate them all the shop?

Sadly though I have to credit you with finding a small gem of info in your bullshit storm there, there is another former fans favourite in signing talks with the club and we should all find out by Wednesday who it is ;-)

quote name="GFARAB82" post="7506434" timestamp="1373149407"]

I'm assuming this has all came from that website where people can basically make up rumours and post them up amd nuggets like you regurgitate them all the shop?

Sadly though I have to credit you with finding a small gem of info in your bullshit storm there, there is another former fans favourite in signing talks with the club and we should all find out by Wednesday who it is ;-)

Gary Kenneth? :P

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Gary Kenneth? :P

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Possibly, I'll give you a clue I've already mentioned his name in this thread.

Archived