Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Aye, but...

I just looked at his posts on here and on kickback and they're all about Killie matches v Celtic or Celtic players on loan at Killie.

Are we seeing a man so deranged as to try and backstory his aliases?

Or do I simply have too much time on my hands?

Does anyone even care?

Why am I asking so many questions?

He created an alias, ran it for months upon months alongside other aliases, then spent a couple of hours conversing solely with himself through these accounts.

Its clear hes an absolute fucking mental who'll do anything so he can post his inane drivel here.

Celtic defender Jozo Simunovic has been ruled out for the rest of the season after undergoing a knee operation on Wednesday. (Sun)

kSaCuke.jpg

He's actually not to bad when he fills in at right back for the injury prone Lustig, total liability at times at centre half though but, trust me as someone who goes to every game Boyata is just as bad if not worse

If, and its a big if, Mulgrew stays fit he and Sviatchenko will be the centre half pairing till end of season although neither are blessed with much pace, big Erik in particular runs like he has a pair of angler's wellies on

Some people take the internet very seriously

He created an alias, ran it for months upon months alongside other aliases, then spent a couple of hours conversing solely with himself through these accounts.

I sometimes catch myself mumbling away to myself in my busy work environment. I stop, think 'well that's strange' then abruptly stop.

Doing that on the Internet, either not stopping and thinking the normal train of thought - or continuing and thinking 'this is fun, lol' just shows how mentally stable one is.

Seek professional help, Magee.

I think it's obvious you are the one with "clear issues". You literally cannot live without this forum and the lies and fantasy you spout on it. Conversing with yourself for hours at a time, it's quite disturbing.

Seriously, you need help.

Clear issues, cannot live without the forum and conversing with myself for hours at a time?

Any more made up shite like that?

You are the one who trolls the arse out of threads not involving Aberdeen and spends 95% of his time on here hounding various individuals and got a temporary ban for stalking behaviour....I think we know who has the unhealthy obsessive nature :lol:

Edited by Tom Rogic

Dissapointing lack of insults and personal abuse in that post there.

At least it wont get deleted like most of the drivel you posted last night

Please enlighten me as to what insults I posted last night? Because the Nick you were in, you'd struggle to remember anything.

I do recall you crying about not getting any green dots. Luckily for you that cringe filled post was also deleted.