Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Can you send me a link?

If the Celtic fans have calmed down from the last time (when you booed Biton for being in support of his national army) then I'm pretty surprised, in a good way.

I'm guessing he means a generic Facebook post wishing "all our internationals" good luck, which included a picture of him tucked away at the end.

Certainly no tweet specifically wishing Israel success.

Anyway, why no support for Northern Ireland Enrico?

what the f*ck has it got to do with you who they wish well?

If it was any other nation apart from Ireland then nobody would have gave a shit. Its just anti irish racism. Something that very much exists in this bigoted little country.

Any other nation Scotland were competing against?

You rocket.

what the f*ck has it got to do with you who they wish well?

If it was any other nation apart from Ireland then nobody would have gave a shit. Its just anti irish racism.

And if Ireland weren't in Scotland's group, and our direct rivals for qualification, then nobody would have cared either.

Something that very much exists in this bigoted little country.

Mate, you're completely right.

Honestly, all I want is to be able to go into my town centre, put a bet on the Irish lottery with a bookmaker from Dublin, before going for a Guiness in a drinking establishment that's theme is Ireland before going home to watch some GAA in peace. But can I just do those simple things? Fat chance in this bigoted little country.

Rico, you've been asked the same questions over and over again and not answered them, so why are you surprised that the questions keep getting asked?

Your club panders to Ireland because you're quite frankly filled with people who want to be Irish, and you need to pander to them as a result. The sooner you just admit that, the sooner people will stop asking you questions that you don't want to answer.

You should be embarrassed, you've been shown up as a shitebag for the umpteenth time.

To be fair he usually runs away before coming back on about 2am saying 'this is embarrassing' before running away again for a few days or pages (whichever comes first) before re-entering the conversation and pretending his nightmare never happened.

I've said it before, he's one of the worst posters on the site. An absolute shitehouse.