Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Ireland beat Germany and Scotland drew with Poland because of tweets imo.

If I understand Twitter and its workings correctly, everyone who retweeted is responsible for Robert Lewandowski being quite good.

Edited by The OP

Presumably you're just being a bellend but, this has nothing to do with identity and everything to do with responsibility. You can claim some made up links with the Weimar Republic or Galactic Imperium for all I care, just as long you act in the best interests of Scottish football and don't support the death star 11 when they're up against us.

The Death Star 11 are pretty good but they do have one defensive weakness according to Bothan pundits.

Presumably most Celtic supporters don't have to 'scramble about' to find Irish links in their family. I don't - when your grandmother is Irish and your grandfather was descended from Irish immigrants it's not really difficult. The other side of my family is Scottish and so am I, but I'm a bit suspicious of people who want to make Scotland completely homogeneous and unflinchingly-patriotic.

After the 0-0 Hearts game I was drinking with a group of about 15 Celtic supporters who had come over from Kilkenny to watch the thrilling game, and I don't think they scrambled about to find an Irish identity either. Nor do the groups who fly the Dublin CSC and Belfast CSC flags (and flegs) at my end of the ground.

My da' is German. Do I win?

After the 0-0 Hearts game I was drinking with a group of about 15 Celtic supporters who had come over from Kilkenny to watch the thrilling game, and I don't think they scrambled about to find an Irish identity either. Nor do the groups who fly the Dublin CSC and Belfast CSC flags (and flegs) at my end of the ground.

They would presumably have scrambled around to find a Glaswegian identity instead

They're clearly a bunch of utter c***s

Lombardia Hearts on the other hand are dead sound guys and not deranged Italian nutters at all

The clubs twitter trying to pander to the Irish like a sizeable amount have ever even actually watched a Celtic game isn't half as bad as grown men getting offended on the internet about it.

The clubs twitter trying to pander to the Irish like a sizeable amount have ever even actually watched a Celtic game isn't half as bad as grown men getting offended on the internet about it.

I'm sure that made sense in your head Padraig.