Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Exactly.

This is the "Lets all laugh at Celtic" thread, not the "Lets all laugh at a closet Celtic fan" thread.

The pain of defeat results in creating a thread to laugh at a team who nearly always win. What a pain filled World you inhabit. You live in the potholes of grime and misery.

Is it Darvel you stay in?

The pain of defeat results in creating a thread to laugh at a team who nearly always win. What a pain filled World you inhabit. You live in the potholes of grime and misery.

I don't know. You'll have to ask the guy that started the thread, m9.

As for myself, I do enjoy a wee laugh when the richest club in the country with a huge fanbase stutters. Kilmarnock and Celtic have had one truly meaningful game in the last decade and Killie won it, so "the pain of defeat"? No quite buddy.

I don't know. You'll have to ask the guy that started the thread, m9.

As for myself, I do enjoy a wee laugh when the richest club in the country with a huge fanbase stutters. Kilmarnock and Celtic have had one truly meaningful game in the last decade and Killie won it, so "the pain of defeat"? No quite buddy.

In the scheme of things cups in Scotland are as important to us as a trip to London is to the Queen. It means and meant nothing. We've clinched titles at Kilmarnock and watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.....they're all lost....like tears in the rain

No mention of a spare/free ticket here....

No mention of anyone's name, type of car used for the journey, or which services we stopped at, either. Your point, caller?

Looks like you've got the hang of the quote function, mind. Well done on quoting a post from an entirely different site.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

In the scheme of things cups in Scotland are as important to us as a trip to London is to the Queen. It means and meant nothing. We've clinched titles at Kilmarnock and watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.....they're all lost....like tears in the rain

"Meant nothing" :lol:

Right you are...

And you can fųck off, as well, if you're going to make that kind of accusation.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a joke WRK. Settle yourself down to a mild riot auld yin.

Truth, It meant less than nothing. We've bagged titles and a cup since then. It's got boring but always good to humilate the humilated so giruy.

Someone should have told your manager, your fans and the players that their treble hopes being dashed meant nothing. It seemed to pretty upset them at the time.

And in all honesty, with the disparity in finance you should be winning the treble every year. You don't because your club is a failure. HTH,

Hail hail.

Someone should have told your manager, your fans and the players that their treble hopes being dashed meant nothing. It seemed to pretty upset them at the time.

And in all honesty, with the disparity in finance you should be winning the treble every year. You don't because your club is a failure. HTH,

Hail hail.

It's not the money. I see none of it. It's the warm glow of success

Having spent last season watching a team who nearly almost won I can exclusively reveal that it's fun but does all get a bit samey after a while. Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

did his da fly in the war, cause they tattie munchers were leaving their lights on to guide the nazi planes, brothers in arms and all that nonsense

Especially the floodlights which hadn't been invented yet.

When you're hiding in a shipyard you make yourself a bit of a target for bombs unfortunately LOLZ.

Especially the floodlights which hadn't been invented yet.

Darwen FC have reportedly the first floodlit stadium. Floodlighting in association football dates as far back as 1878, when there were floodlit experimental matches at Bramall Lane, Sheffield during the dark winter afternoons.

Darwen FC have reportedly the first floodlit stadium. Floodlighting in association football dates as far back as 1878, when there were floodlit experimental matches at Bramall Lane, Sheffield during the dark winter afternoons.

Whatever, that Celtic Park didn't have yet if you prefer.

Anyway I'm really only hoping the other guy will bring up some myth about something that happened before 1939 and then we can gradually go back and forth to the 17th century.

Whatever, that Celtic Park didn't have yet if you prefer.

Anyway I'm really only hoping the other guy will bring up some myth about something that happened before 1939 and then we can gradually go back and forth to the 17th century.

I hope so. It was a far more fashionable time.

Look at this style merchant

post-64704-0-94651300-1445065378.jpg