Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Killie v Celtic thread locked because people were wondering why Celtic fans were singing IRA songs :lol:Sweep sweep
"the usual suspects are up to the same old pish". Aye, Celtic fans.
I know, the alcoholic c**t can't see the sheer irony of it either. Locking the thread because you don't like being asked why your team was singing about the IRA :lol:
That's two Celtic match threads in a row locked because their fans can't behave.Embarrassed by nothing.
^still doesn't go to watch his team
More accurately numpties like you lot troll the arse out of Celtic threads to try and convey your deep seated loathing of Celtic FC and their fans into constant digs in a pathetic attempt to gain kudos from fellow non Celtic fans.And dont say im wrong because I'm not 8)

More accurately numpties like you lot troll the arse out of Celtic threads to try and convey your deep seated loathing of Celtic FC and their fans into constant digs in a pathetic attempt to gain kudos from fellow non Celtic fans.And dont say im wrong because I'm not 8)

You're wrong.

More accurately numpties like you lot troll the arse out of Celtic threads to try and convey your deep seated loathing of Celtic FC and their fans into constant digs in a pathetic attempt to gain kudos from fellow non Celtic fans.

And dont say im wrong because I'm not 8)

Shut up, magee.

Celtic basically won the league yesterday and their fans still having an absolute nightmare on here

Aberdeen basically lost the league yesterday (for about the 10th time this season) and the sheep fans are still in bits, following Celtic fans around.

Awww didums.

Henrik Larsson will cure those blues of yours.

Aberdeen basically lost the league yesterday (for about the 10th time this season) and the sheep fans are still in bits, following Celtic fans around.

Awww didums.

Look who's got all cocky again after scraping a 1-0 win over Kilmarnock.

Happy days eh