Motherwell FC Summer Transfer Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking delighted is an understatement. I thought he was gone and too be honest I was happy we were lucky enough to have a player of his quality for a three month spell at the end of last season. To get him signed up for an entire season is a massive coup by the club. When it looked like he might sign again I was expecting six months maximum.

Fair play to Stuart McCall, it was a risky strategy to wait on McManus and Faddy but it's paid off big time. To have signed up two experienced Scottish Internationals who are both only 30 in the past week is excellent business. Gets some pace in wide areas and if I'm being greedy another option up top and we'll be in great condition for the forthcoming season.

Anyway, I just love James McFadden. Not only is he an excellent player but even when he's not playing well he's got that ability to get you off your seat and pull something special out the bag.

Looking forward Immensely to the new season now.

Ross County fans will be spewing after they came so close :P

:lol: He'd not have been a bad signing for County but I can't say I ever imagined it would really happen.

Great to see him staying in the SPL regardless & hopefully with regular football we can see him back in the national team.

Fucking delighted is an understatement. I thought he was gone and too be honest I was happy we were lucky enough to have a player of his quality for a three month spell at the end of last season. To get him signed up for an entire season is a massive coup by the club. When it looked like he might sign again I was expecting six months maximum.

Fair play to Stuart McCall, it was a risky strategy to wait on McManus and Faddy but it's paid off big time. To have signed up two experienced Scottish Internationals who are both only 30 in the past week is excellent business. Gets some pace in wide areas and if I'm being greedy another option up top and we'll be in great condition for the forthcoming season.

Anyway, I just love James McFadden. Not only is he an excellent player but even when he's not playing well he's got that ability to get you off your seat and pull something special out the bag.

Looking forward Immensely to the new season now.

I wonder how Murderwell can pay those wages though. McFadden and McManus will not be cheap

I wonder how Murderwell can pay those wages though. McFadden and McManus will not be cheap

:lol:

You must be incredibly stupid not to be able to work out how we pay for those two. Murphy, Ojamaa, Daley, Humphrey, Higdon, Hateley, Randolph, Saunders and Law have all been taken off our wage bill recently

Who gives a shit.

Archived