Should Weed Be Legal?

Should weed in the UK be...  

572 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My guy has some stuff in right now called 'Amnesia'. I really want some of that.

I read on Reddit that some guy in America had some which the effects lasted for three days straight. A permo. I want some of that too.

I for one would much prefer to deal with a proper buisness when buying my smoke than some of the shadey fuckers i have to at the moment.

If you are the kind of person who buys a quarter and has it arsed within a couple of days which youve spent doing f**k all else bar watchin telly and playing xbox then fine but you are probably a waster anyway and it was hardly the weed that made you that way. i much prefer to treat my weed like a nice bottle of malt whicky which i return to on hard earned ocasions to top off a hard day or to socialize with friends and i dont see why i should be criminalised for it

I for one would much prefer to deal with a proper buisness when buying my smoke than some of the shadey fuckers i have to at the moment.

If you are the kind of person who buys a quarter and has it arsed within a couple of days which youve spent doing f**k all else bar watchin telly and playing xbox then fine but you are probably a waster anyway and it was hardly the weed that made you that way. i much prefer to treat my weed like a nice bottle of malt whicky which i return to on hard earned ocasions to top off a hard day or to socialize with friends and i dont see why i should be criminalised for it

You'll be on a methadone script soon and you'll begin to sound like jolly boy john.

Make it legal, let them pay tax on it.

Then, if they need to be drug free to comply with safety at work standards, let them be randomly tested once per week.

I have no qualms whatsoever about the use of weed, grass, smoke, hash etc etc etc.

I do draw the line at having to inhale the shit, and subsidising work shy feckers who buy it because they can't or wont get a job.

Make it legal, let them pay tax on it.

Then, if they need to be drug free to comply with safety at work standards, let them be randomly tested once per week.

I have no qualms whatsoever about the use of weed, grass, smoke, hash etc etc etc.

I do draw the line at having to inhale the shit, and subsidising work shy feckers who buy it because they can't or wont get a job.

I'm sure they object paying for your inevitable liver cirrhosis treatment too.

I'm sure they object paying for your inevitable liver cirrhosis treatment too.

Wrong, so wrong.

3 weeks without a beer, 4 months without a spirit. And guess what, a liver repairs itself in two weeks.

Go get interesting and funny. You fail miserably on both counts so far. :)

Try better patter pal, coz yer joost getting shittier. Hard to believe I know.

lol wut

Not sure which is funnier:

1) Boasting that you haven't drank for a few weeks (the classic, textbook Page 1 behaviour of a dependent)

2) Being so thick that you believe a lifetime of drinking yourself into a gutter can be balanced by a liver "repairing itself in two weeks".

What an utter moron. :lol:

lol wut

Not sure which is funnier:

1) Boasting that you haven't drank for a few weeks (the classic, textbook Page 1 behaviour of a dependent)

2) Being so thick that you believe a lifetime of drinking yourself into a gutter can be balanced by a liver "repairing itself in two weeks".

What an utter moron. :lol:

Whether I'm on it, or off it, I still have a better* life than you, a fatherless dosser fae Greenock.

Ho Hum.

:lol::thumsup2

*Much better. :thumsup2

^^^ half-bottle of whisky, sobbing uncontrollably

5 mile jog this morning, three yoghurts, 1 litre of aqua vitae, visit to see my dad and currently simmering up a chicken curry (Indian)

No drink til Subcrawl, which, thankfully, you'll never be at. Cretin. :thumsup2

5 mile jog this morning, three yoghurts, 1 litre of aqua vitae, visit to see my dad and currently simmering up a chicken curry (Indian)

Not sure why you think "three yoghurts" counts as an impressive fitness accomplishment, though it's already been established that you're not very bright and are clutching at any straw to avoid a jakey's death.

15 years too late IMO.

No drink til Subcrawl, which, thankfully, you'll never be at. Cretin. :thumsup2

Be sure to bring a yoghurt diary to wow the other internet posters!

Edited by vikingTON

Not sure why you think "three yoghurts" counts as an impressive fitness accomplishment, though it's already been established that you're not very bright and are clutching at any straw to avoid a jakey's death.

15 years too late IMO.

Be sure to bring a yoghurt diary to wow the other internet posters!

^ ^ ^

Top class fud.

Am I doing it right? Surely I'm doing it right?

Please tell me he's a higher placed fud than me. Please, someone, anyone. Confirm......