The East Fife Thread

Wasn't too concerned about yesterday's performance terrible weather and was always going to be a hard game with the squad peterhead had assembled. Lacking some creativity but definitely think we need another striker Ross Mutch doesn't look like he should be anywhere near the first team.

12 hours ago, T-zero said:

Wasn't too concerned about yesterday's performance terrible weather and was always going to be a hard game with the squad peterhead had assembled. Lacking some creativity but definitely think we need another striker Ross Mutch doesn't look like he should be anywhere near the first team.

I thought Ross Mutch put in a great shift yesterday. Worked his socks off. Bearing in mind that we didn't have a lot of possession in the middle of the park it's extremely harsh to slate an 18 year old with something like 75 minutes experience of first team football...

I thought Ross Mutch put in a great shift yesterday. Worked his socks off. Bearing in mind that we didn't have a lot of possession in the middle of the park it's extremely harsh to slate an 18 year old with something like 75 minutes experience of first team football...

Being an 18 year old with 75 minutes of first team experience is exactly what I mean no exactly great back up to duggan, not disagreeing with him working his socks off did plenty of running. Saying he's not ready for first team isn't slating him either only my opinion!

Updated Squad List, with players numbers!!!

Squad - Season 2017-18

01 - Ryan Goodfellow
02 - Aaron Dunsmore
03 - Mark Docherty
04 - Christopher Kane
05 - Jonathan Page
06 - Craig Watson
07 - Mark Lamont
08 - Patrick Slattery
09 - Christopher Duggan
10 - Kevin Smith
11 - Kyle Wilkie
12 -
14 - Kyle Wilson
15 - Kieran Millar
16 - Benjamin Gordon
17 - Ross Mutch
18 - Darren Young
19 - Nathan Flanagan
20 - Benjamin Reilly
21 - Thomas Cordery
77 - Paul Willis

You'd figure #12 will be tony Wallace !
Also from what I saw in the highlights package we did seem sloppy in midfield but you'd figure the weather and lack of time together didn't help , the litmus test will be Tuesday against The Pars

Updated Squad List, with players numbers!!!

Squad - Season 2017-18

01 - Ryan Goodfellow
02 - Aaron Dunsmore
03 - Mark Docherty
04 - Christopher Kane
05 - Jonathan Page
06 - Craig Watson
07 - Mark Lamont
08 - Patrick Slattery
09 - Christopher Duggan
10 - Kevin Smith
11 - Kyle Wilkie
12 -
14 - Kyle Wilson
15 - Kieran Millar
16 - Benjamin Gordon
17 - Ross Mutch
18 - Darren Young
19 - Nathan Flanagan
20 - Benjamin Reilly
21 - Thomas Cordery
77 - Paul Willis

Peterhead team sheet had 21 as Thomas Reilly, was that just a misprint?

Think Young will defo start either tomorrow or next week at home to elgin as four games in just over a week with a small ish squad could be to much for some and also going by his interview after the game seems like he is positive of having at least one more player in for tomorrow or hearts on saturday

I think what Saturday did show again is Kane is not midfielder, right back or centre half is ok but when he has to start passing more than a few yards he starts to panic a bit, would likr him kept in the back 4 if he is playing

This Saturday (22nd July) I'm hosting a charity Quiz Night in Victoria Hall, Coaltown of Balgonie raising money for Cash for Kids (7pm, £5 a head, all welcome!). We've kindly been donated a signed match-worn East Fife strip (pictured) which will be auctioned on the night. It's number 2 and is signed by last year's squad.

If anyone is interested in it, can you PM me with your bid please? All money raised will go to Cash for Kids!

The auction on the night will follow on from any bids we've received beforehand. Cheers!

EFFC.jpg