The East Fife Thread

Yes, but still undecided about his future

He's had talks with a few clubs in Scotland but is apparently looking for a move abroad.

Would've loved to signed him but it's looking less likely now.

6 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Well that's right back area sorted in the  playing squad. I still think signing a centre back is priority on our books an area lacking mostly, Will Page be fit for the group games also...hopefully!

Informed today that Pagey will not be available till August due to an appendix operation plus his injury from last season.

4 hours ago, Sunshine Fifer said:

I'd go with a center half and maybe a striker !
Overall I'm way more confident with this seasons squad rather than last years . I feel we have a great core in Duggan, pagey, slats , Wilkie and a few up and comers and it's good to have a manger that's not linked to other clubs and seems to have a focus on where he wants east fife to be !
I don't see the 2 or 3 seed in the play offs being out of the question
#monthefife

We don't have a team for the first four games at least, Pagey- unfit, Wilkie- still not fully fit, Kevin Smith- foot operation, Tony Wallace- not fit, Kane- one game suspension, Kieron Miller- two game suspension, still no players signed for Saturday, doesn't look good.

Would think if Ben Gordon is wanting to keep his options open about a move abroad the best thing for both parties is to sign him up for a month to play in the cup games till pagey is fit and also keeps himself fit for if he wanted to move on but if not he could stay on and be fully ready for the league start

Starting to think it'll be either Watson OR Gordon, would be surprised if it's both, would we really need 4 Centre Halfs, those two along with Kane and Page, and if rumours are correct, we would also have Duffie who can play there as well!!!
So if we can assume that Dunsmore will be playing RB and Sparky on the left that's an awful lot of CH's!!!

5a4443d0ffb9d09447620b060799c1f6.jpg

Just seen this on Twitter... Could be nothing but looks likely that he could be one of these signings.

Also just checked his 'Soccerbase' profile and that has him listed as an East Fife player. Anyone know anything about him?

1 minute ago, Dave. said:

5a4443d0ffb9d09447620b060799c1f6.jpg

Just seen this on Twitter... Could be nothing but looks likely that he could be one of these signings.

Also just checked his 'Soccerbase' profile and that has him listed as an East Fife player. Anyone know anything about him?

That's our new Goalkeeper arrived then!!!