The East Fife Thread

The main issue though is that SOME people who turn up, ask questions & are given information in confidence just can't wait to anonymously post on this & other forums. The club has made it quite clear that they only make signings public once terms have been agreed with the player or in the majority of cases once SPFL clearance has been received. Unfortunately, as always, the actions of a few has spoiled it for the many!

Care to give some examples of this Liam!!!

The only example I've seen of this behaviour was the Thomas Cordery tweet yesterday and to be fair to anybody on this forum that was a mate of Cordery himself who tweeted it, so perhaps the Club should be having words with the player himself, not taking the huff with their lifeblood!!!

Also the four players who are reportedly signing (yesterday and today) were all named in yesterday's East Fife Mail which is, incidentally, printed on the Tuesday!!!

Ive only seen the annual game of new-player-signing-speculation, which happens every year on every forum with every club and with every fan!!!

Also while we have your attention Liam, what's happening with the strips, you promised us on the 30th, at the very least yourself in false chesticles within 7 to 10 days!!!

When's the Official Launch and photo shoot???

Straws & camels back KK. Every signing we make is the public domain before we have the player registered. Speculation is one thing, but leaking confidential news is another.

I am so pleased you remember what I said a few weeks back as I can't remember what I said an hour ago!

KK,who's the other 2 in EFM,I've not read this weeks

Nathan Flannigan and Ben Gordon are the two other players named in the EFM (printed on Tuesday sold on Wednesday)!!!

Sounds like fans spitting dummy out as they ain't getting there own way, don't know many other teams that allow everyone and there dog to turn up and watch. Surely the new gaffer and/or the directors have decided to be more private and I'd say more professional so we need to respect there wishes and get behind the team and no find something else to moan about

Isn't Gordon close to signing with Ayr tho ?

Doubt it now, we just signed another centre half today which means we've now got 4 players who can play there.

Would've liked to have him but don't think we've got much left in the budget for him.

1- EF squad and strongest starting 11 will ensure a challenge for the play off promotion places this season especially when Pagey, Kev Smith and Kyle Wilkie return to full fitness.

2- there is grounds to say on potential starting 11 that EF will field the strongest PT team in League 1.

3- At the minute the Squad is looking stronger and in a better position at this point in comparison to last year under GN.

4- There is genuine cause for optimism and excitement looking ahead to the first game of the season.