Into the fifties now!!![emoji848]

Squad for Match Day (Minus 59)
???
???, Kane, Page, Linton
???, Slattery, Docherty, ???
Smith, ???
Subs: Young???

Into the fifties now!!![emoji848]

I’ve heard Ryan mc cord has been released from Arbroath, he always looks consistent against us. And the boy futardo from rovers is apparently available on amateur terms.

I’ve heard Ryan mc cord has been released from Arbroath, he always looks consistent against us. And the boy futardo from rovers is apparently available on amateur terms.

I'd be happy with both of them!!!

I see Alec Connon has left as of today, with George gone Tony and Darren are going to be awfy lonely in the dugout!!!

Why do you think Tony has left?

Sorry, "and" & "gone" in the wrong places, obviously got too excited when I typed!!![emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Fixed now!!!

Etxabeguren & Piggott released by Dundee

Would be good, but although they have links to the Club, they don't really have the connections to Darren which you would imagine would have to be strong in order for them to switch to part-time, I don't link Piggott's brief loan spell would be enough!!!

But if no other FT side pick them up, you would hope we would be in with a shout!!!

Now I think about it, was it not Barry Smith who signed Julen for Dundee???
If it was, there might be a chance of him going to Pratt Street!!!

The cover of this week's EF Mail is dominated by Levenmouth Rail Campaign (LMRC)'s attempt to galvanise all interested parties, business groups etc in their quest to reinstate  the Levenmouth Rail Link. The local paper is 1 of those parties which has signed up to heir campaign. Personally I wish them well in their campaign and time will tell whether they are successful or not.

My point is that LMRC are using the local media to promote their case.

With regard to the back page , Darren Young is speaking to 12 or so potential recruits  although it would appear that Chris Duggan -as we thought - had full time options and would not be returning.

Unfortunately yet again,  there is no statement from the BoD on the current state of the club. No appeal to existing or new season ticket holders-no appeal to new fans-no statement of season ticket prices-no appeal to businesses. Zilch. No statement listing the  players who have left. Compare that to other clubs.

In essence, nothing to promote the club.

The comparison between the campaign by the office bearers of LMRC and the lack of campaign by the BOD of EFFC is breathtaking.

The cover of this week's EF Mail is dominated by Levenmouth Rail Campaign (LMRC)'s attempt to galvanise all interested parties, business groups etc in their quest to reinstate  the Levenmouth Rail Link. The local paper is 1 of those parties which has signed up to heir campaign. Personally I wish them well in their campaign and time will tell whether they are successful or not.
My point is that LMRC are using the local media to promote their case.
With regard to the back page , Darren Young is speaking to 12 or so potential recruits  although it would appear that Chris Duggan -as we thought - had full time options and would not be returning.
Unfortunately yet again,  there is no statement from the BoD on the current state of the club. No appeal to existing or new season ticket holders-no appeal to new fans-no statement of season ticket prices-no appeal to businesses. Zilch. No statement listing the  players who have left. Compare that to other clubs.
In essence, nothing to promote the club.
The comparison between the campaign by the office bearers of LMRC and the lack of campaign by the BOD of EFFC is breathtaking.

Totally agree, the East Fife Mails sister paper Fife Free Press has an in-depth interview with Raith Rovers owner who has stated a 10yr vision regarding the squad, fans,stadium ,new pitch & the revenue this will generate.
Will East Fife’s owner do the same ?

2 hours ago, Tom Hagen said:

Totally agree, the East Fife Mails sister paper Fife Free Press has an in-depth interview with Raith Rovers owner who has stated a 10yr vision regarding the squad, fans,stadium ,new pitch & the revenue this will generate.
Will East Fife’s owner do the same ?

EastFife's principal shareholder Neil Rankine is not interested in East Fife and contributes nothing financially towards the running of the club. EF to him is an investment. Nothing more nothing less. He purchased the land outside the perimetre wall beyond the first 20 metres at a knock down price. The directors used the proceeds of sale to eliminate or at least reduce substantially the debt racked up by Lee Murray. The land was never advertised on the open market . He as owner dictated the price.

That is the back drop against which the directors are operating.

Neil Rankine was last seen in the stand at Dumbarton-surprise surprise-in their play-off game v Alloa.

He does not involve himself with the day to day running of the club, that is the role of the directors, and personally I cannot see how the club  will prosper, as long as the status quo continues.

Edited by sammytroot
misspelling

5 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Jules signed for Dundee in 2015. Smith parted company with Dundee over two years earlier...

6 hours ago, King Kebab said:

We're just about ok for central defenders, although we don't have much else admittedly. 

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

Jules signed for Dundee in 2015. Smith parted company with Dundee over two years earlier...

Cheers Angus, where does the time go!!!

It was just an assumption, as apparently Agent Smith has signed or is signing McIntosh who was released by Arbroath last week, he was an ex Dundee player under him and thought there might have been a pattern!! 

IMG_4444.jpg
1 of the best highlight packages in the country & great work by those who do it but EFTV “is running at a loss “ & relies “heavily on financial input from the club “
Not having a dig at anyone involved but wouldn’t it be better to have a more basic TV service that’s more cost effective.