The East Fife Thread

East fife have signed players but isn't official as I've heard the new regime had bit difficulty processing player registrations but everything will be sorted shortly

Lee Murray's a bluenose, so there will be a few "admin errors" I suppose...

That's how I understand it too, making a squad of around 22-24 which should be more than enough. Hopefully get some of these names confirmed soon!

I think theirs going to be conformation of signings in the east fife mail tomorrow.

According to Scott Burns, a journalist for the Express, on Twitter, East Fife are trying to sign Adam Bouzid, who is the brother of ex-Hearts defender Ismael. He was with Southend United for one season in 2010-2011, but didnt make an appearance according to Wikipedia. He has most recently been playing in Algeria, again according to his Wiki page. He is 25 and can play CM, DM and RB.

According to the Courier, Nade is out for 4 weeks after a knee operation and has only signed a short-term contract (I'd presume this means only 6 months?!). However, East Fife are also giving a trial to Nade's older brother Raphael, who is 32 and hasn't had a Club since 2008 - that Club being English non-league side Ebbsfleet United.

Quiet a few folk are knocking EFFC on here but why don't they reserve judgement till the club has had a chance to sort out the take over,keep in mind a lot of the players are in their holidays and most deals won't be completed till early July

Dods is a done deal and keep in mind he just got his coaches badges so expect him to chip in with the youth academy

Stoney is also a done deal

Durie, Brown Gormley all will put pen to paper by weeks end .

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

East Fife for life !

Quiet a few folk are knocking EFFC on here but why don't they reserve judgement till the club has had a chance to sort out the take over,keep in mind a lot of the players are in their holidays and most deals won't be completed till early JulyDods is a done deal and keep in mind he just got his coaches badges so expect him to chip in with the youth academyStoney is also a done dealDurie, Brown Gormley all will put pen to paper by weeks end .Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile appEast Fife for life !

Good luck to East Fife at least they won't be robbing people to play for players ( I hope)

Technically you can't register players until July anyway...

erm right and wrong poet

A. Players transfered between teams and bosmans come in 1st of july unless rules are different i.e a foreign league or clubs agreed a certain date to ratify

B. Players that are classed as free agents (i.e already been released or free since winter) can sign and register from June 10th

C. Domestic loan deals can be sanctioned now not that anyone is bothering ;)

so not entirely wrong but there ya go hope it helps

Edited by GFARAB82

This is actually for yesterday, was a bit busy, never got a chance to post!!!

Number of Days Number of Signed/Registered Players

47 0

That last countdown post was for yesterday, as it is I'm still awaiting official confirmation of any signings, theres nothing on the Website , if I can be arseed I may head out and procure an East Fife Mail!!!

Well our Scottish Second Division Season 2013-14 campaign is off to a flyer, in as much as we are actually IN the ScottishSecond Division for Season 2013-14, but that's about it!!!

Other than that, it is a mystery down Bayview way, we do not have a single player signed up for next season, in fact we're not even sure if we are going to have a manager in place, with Mad Bill refusing to comit one way or the other regarding his footballing future, is he staying or has he got other places to be and " 'hings tae dae"???

You may think I'm being a bit premature putting up a post like this, but this situation is exactly where we were at this time last season and it continued in to the start of the season proper, with only nine signed players, early exits from two cups, a shite start to a League campaign that never really got any better finishing with a arse-twitching visit to the Play-Offs!!!

We must be better prepared for next season, or are we just awaiting our orders from Almondvale???

lol like how you put it :thumsup2