The East Fife Thread

So with that in mind, drum roll please............

Number of Days Number of Signed/Registered Players

43 1

Darren Smith definitely not signing on at East Fife, saying on Twitter that he 'never really had a choice'. Michael Brown is away, too.

Seems a little strange. They're both more than capable players for the Second Division.

I would say they were our two best players, big f**k up letting them go.

Darren Smith definitely not signing on at East Fife, saying on Twitter that he 'never really had a choice'. Michael Brown is away, too.

Seems a little strange. They're both more than capable players for the Second Division.

I would say they were our two best players, big f**k up letting them go.

I'll wait and see who replaces them before jumping to snap reactions.

Personally, if I had to pick just two players out of last seasons squad that I had to keep, it would have been those two, if they are away then so be it, this sort of thing happens alll the time in football!!!

They will be a big miss, the Club Captain and possibly the best keeper in the Division, but as long as theuy are replaced by players of a similar standard (if not better) then I can live with them going, but they DO need to be replaced!!!

As TheAnmtiquary says, I will wait to see who is brought in before slating anybody!!!