The East Fife Thread

Just saw Nwanko Kanu in real spice with an East Fife tracksuit on!!! Is he the striker we have been after

No, I think he just does the midweek deliveries for them!!!
Dean Shiels does the weekend ones!!!

Well!!!
Didn't see that one coming!!!
Our Squad actually got smaller and Kano has to step up and come off the bench in order to save the day!!!
 Squad for Match Day (Minus 31)
Long
Dunsmore, Dunlop, Kane, Meggatt
Thomson, Davidson, Docherty, Linton
Smith, Agnew

Subs: Slattery, Young???

Seriously need to step up our game now and would be very surprised if some signing news wasn't imminent!!!

Hello from Costa Calida

My contact back home has indicated that the EFM states that Craig Watson has agreed to sign, that Liam Watt is to be 1 of our trialists, and a striker ,currently on holiday has agreed to sign-Court or the very experienced striker- no idea.

As a matter of interest does anyone know if Ross Brown has signed for anyone?

Hello from Costa Calida
My contact back home has indicated that the EFM states that Craig Watson has agreed to sign, that Liam Watt is to be 1 of our trialists, and a striker ,currently on holiday has agreed to sign-Court or the very experienced striker- no idea.
If EF do indeed sign Liam Watt that would be an excellent signing in this league, a very good, energetic central midfielder.

3 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

I have heard from a very reliable source going by the name of Lee Wallace (Grass) that His ex team mates Sandaza, Miller and Sheils are all due to sign and lead our strike force next season!!! 

Excited is an understatement 

Your 'Deap Throat' has embellished his statement somewhat as Sheils is off to Stroke City.

3 hours ago, sammytroot said:

Hello from Costa Calida

Well court is definently on holiday at the moment so it looks like he’s the striker.

Hello from Costa Calida

Is the very experienced striker past it ?

Squad for Match Day (Minus 30)
Long
Dunsmore, Dunlop, Kane, Meggatt
Thomson, Davidson, Docherty, Linton
Smith, Agnew

Subs: Slattery, Young???
IMG_3665.jpg

You're getting a last minute 25/1 at Ladbrokes on France, Germany, Brazil and Spain ALL reaching the semi-finals, it's worth a punt!!

Just saying like!!!

That was my 4 semi finalists in the predictor thing I done. Might be worth an Ayrton Senna

It's a licence to print money, put the mortgage on it!!!

[quote post="12211076" timestamp="1528971480" name="Yur maw punts cooncil" userid="72419"And Derek Lyle has been towing a caravan for 4 seasons.

I might be proven wrong over the course of this season, but I reckon Lyle would be a very useful addition to any side in this division.

He's been a thorn in our side certainly over recent seasons and even though he was only bit-part for Queens last season, I'd be very chuffed if he were to rock up (get it?) and sign with us. Still got a fair bit to offer at this level despite his advancing years imo.