The East Fife Thread

34 minutes ago, Raithie said:

According to The Courier you're signing Johnny Court (striker) who was released from us last season. 

Sorry to see him go. He'll do a good job for EF....including, I'll bet, scoring against us!!:unsure:

32 senior games under his belt (8 of which were with us) and he's scored a whopping....3 goals.  Yeah I don't think he'll be running riot for anyone anytime soon.

And how much of those appearances did he start?

No idea, one I think. He's been a bench warmer for us for as long as I can remember.

According to Transfermarkt, he's played a total of 406 minutes in his career!!!
So all in all, 3 goals in the equivalent of four and a half games isn't too bad!!!

1 hour ago, Wee Sandy said:

Sorry to see him go. He'll do a good job for EF....including, I'll bet, scoring against us!!:unsure:

Court impressed me once, when he scored against Ayr on the last day of the 16/17 season.

He hasn't had a huge amount of game time, but didn't do anything in most of the time he had to suggest he was good enough. His two loan spells don't really suggest much either.

There was a clamour within our support to play him and Im not entirely sure why. Similar to Lee Bryce.

49 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

There was a clamour within our support to play him and Im not entirely sure why.

This!!! (I'm turning into KK here with the exclamation marks but need to emphasise that above point from Calderon). 

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

So all in all, 3 goals in the equivalent of four and a half games isn't too bad!!!

Transfermarkt aren't  always a strong site for accuracy.

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Last season Johnny played 334 minutes, his only full 90 minutes came in the last play-off game against Alloa. 

Last season Johnny played 334 minutes, his only full 90 minutes came in the last play-off game against Alloa. 

Got 90 in a Scottish Cup Tie as well, according to the reliable Transfermarkt figures!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 32)

Long

Dunsmore, Dunlop, Page, Meggatt

Thomson, Davidson, Docherty, Linton

Smith, Agnew

Subs: Slattery, Kane, Young???

image.gif

Edited by King Kebab