The East Fife Thread

IMG_3627.thumb.jpg.9aba8e645ccba5b861f8a77d13287de3.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg.8d9d56d73c1347f9ad7b400e1f7cf42d.jpg

Aye cheers and our wish is, is that your next shite's a hedgehog, Chris how could you???

Can anybody confirm if the black and gold actually benefit from the blue £? I thought the money from rental of the pitch goes to Fifers for the Community?

Interesting point for your first ever post, welcome to the board!!!
Fifers for the Community don't own the ground or the concession stands or the hospitality or the bars or the sale and preparation of tickets in fact I'm sure that "Matchdays" are pretty much sacrosanct for the Club!!!

But I'm prepared to be corrected!!!

3 hours ago, King Kebab said:

He made no secret about the fact that all he really wanted was to play Full-Time but obviously Agent Smith and his Charity Shop Full-Time outfit were the only ones that made him an offer, and he's found himself at the very bottom rung!!!

I'll bet money wise there wasn't much between, if anything, what he was offered to re-sign here and what he was offered to "turn-coat", he'll have to ask himself if it was worth it in the long run!!!

Absolutely seething! I love it.

Absolutely seething! I love it.

^^^doing it wrong

Hardly, and "seething" was soooo two years ago, as far as Forum-Buzzwords go, do keep up!!!

30 years of hurt!!! Never stopped you dreaming???

Hey, about time my stalker showed up, thought you didn't love me from afar anymore, that's what really hurt!!!

Congratulations on your FIRST actual signing of the season, followed by another one quite quickly, think there'll be any more or is that it!!!

You're obviously finding it hard pretending to be a "Full-Time" Club on a "Part-Time" budget!!![emoji6]

Hey, about time my stalker showed up, thought you didn't love me from afar anymore, that's what really hurt!!!
Congratulations on your FIRST actual signing of the season,

Thank you. Hopefully you haven’t sold us another dud.

The usual direction of travel is East Fife getting the dross we’ve released. Does anything good come out of Methil?

30 minutes ago, FifePM said:

Can anybody confirm if the black and gold actually benefit from the blue £? I thought the money from rental of the pitch goes to Fifers for the Community?

Hello from a rainy Spain.

My understanding is that Fifers for the Community are responsible for hiring out the pitch on a commercial basis and consequently are entitled to receive all hire charges-they are after all responsible for ensuring that there are funds available to replace the all - weather pitch. The club benefits by leasing the area of ground within the perimeter tp FFTC for which it receives a rental.

I might be wrong however.

15 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Thank you. Hopefully you haven’t sold us another dud.

The usual direction of travel is East Fife getting the dross we’ve released. Does anything good come out of Methil?

Yup. Respect for our former players who pulled on the Black and Gold...

Edited by Angusfifer

My understanding is that Fifers for the Community are responsible for hiring out the pitch on a commercial basis and consequently are entitled to receive all hire charges-they are after all responsible for ensuring that there are funds available to replace the all - weather pitch. The club benefits by leasing the area of ground within the perimeter tp FFTC for which it receives a rental.

Fifers for the Community don't own the ground or the concession stands or the hospitality or the bars or the sale and preparation of tickets in fact I'm sure that "Matchdays" are pretty much sacrosanct for the Club!!!

Thanks for the replies. So we lose out on the minimal fee for the rental of the pitch, but we get the benefit of the finances as listed by KK. Good deal, bring on the cash.

Thanks for the replies. So we lose out on the minimal fee for the rental of the pitch, but we get the benefit of the finances as listed by KK. Good deal, bring on the cash.

Yup. Respect for our former players who pulled on the Black and Gold...

[emoji23]

I look forward to seeing the total respect for Baz Smith and Chris Duggan on their return to Methil.

[emoji23]

I look forward to seeing the total respect for Baz Smith and Chris Duggan on their return to Methil.

I think you'll find that Agent Smith was shown quite considerable respect by us last season, but then again, we know what he's up to!!![emoji6]

I can only imagine that Duggan will also be getting the same levels of respect shown to him as well, as long of course, as he doesn't act like a c**t if he happens to score a goal against us!!!

He watched Buchanan miss every type of sitter imaginable this last season and still played him nearly every week so I wouldn't bet on it.

Sounds like a lack of Plan B by the manager ...let’s be fair Raith had the best squad of players but your manager blew it with the wrong line ups and sticking to his belief that he knew best . Seems like he is on a sticky wicket this season if your not running away with it January your board will be forced to look elsewhere

Squad for Match Day (Minus 37)

Long

Dunsmore, Dunlop, Page, Meggatt

Thomson, Davidson, Docherty, Linton

Smith, Agnew

Subs: Slattery, Kane, Young???

C'mon...

something today, please!!!