The East Fife Thread

Playing Cumbernauld colts , and charging would be taking the absolute pish ? don't you think ? FFS

Not when the club has stewards refs and other costs to pay for it absolutely wouldn’t. Paying £10 for the other games sounds reasonable to me also.

Squad for Match Day (Minus 38)
Long
Dunsmore, Dunlop, Page, Meggatt
Thomson, Davidson, Docherty, Linton
Smith, Agnew

Subs: Slattery, Kane, Young???

An extra face or two today do you think???
Old or new???

I see our pitch from last season has been voted 16/42 from the PFA vote the other day. As one of those that moaned their breasticles off when we replayed our absolute lawn of a pitch last season, I'm very pleasantly surprised by this! If we're 5th in League 1 that doesn't say much for the pitches at Premiership/Championship level!

See: http://pfascotland.co.uk/items/PFA-News/pfa-scotland-announces-pitchrater-app-results for the PDF download near the bottom. 

Also, geez a striker today eh? Pretty please?

15 hours ago, colin H said:

Willis Furtado would definitely be good to try and get worth trying to get him in before other club try’s for him emoji2.png

He would but.....

14 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

We would have to pay for him and he also wants the equivalent of 2 players wages... not really worth that I would say 

Aye 2 players wages would just about cover his Valentes  (fish/haggis supper) addiction.

13 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

The defence looks pretty solid and I’m sure Young is looking at bringing in more attacking options. Still plenty time to bring in new players, our friends from along the road haven’t signed anyone yet B’Jesus!

:wub:

11 hours ago, tazz1903 said:

Pre season friendlies

£10 entry for Dunfermline  match, £10 entry for QOS match .   No thanks .  £10  for friendlies is  way to much  .

That carpet at Bayview is gonna be f****d by September with the amount of foot traffic it will see what with multiple friendlies and LC section ties.

You'll still be able to see him scoring goals at Bayview....just in the glorious navy blue  [emoji6]

Think you'll score against Hearts like???

Maybe Cowdenbeath though, but we'll probably not see it as we'll be too busy counting all the Blue Pounds[emoji767]!!!

I don’t grudge him full time but any c**t bar them 

He made no secret about the fact that all he really wanted was to play Full-Time but obviously Agent Smith and his Charity Shop Full-Time outfit were the only ones that made him an offer, and he's found himself at the very bottom rung!!!

I'll bet money wise there wasn't much between, if anything, what he was offered to re-sign here and what he was offered to "turn-coat", he'll have to ask himself if it was worth it in the long run!!!

5 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

He made no secret about the fact that all he really wanted was to play Full-Time but obviously Agent Smith and his Charity Shop Full-Time outfit were the only ones that made him an offer, and he's found himself at the very bottom rung!!!

I'll bet money wise there wasn't much between, if anything, what he was offered to re-sign here and what he was offered to "turn-coat", he'll have to ask himself if it was worth it in the long run!!!

:thumsup2

4 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

I see our pitch from last season has been voted 16/42 from the PFA vote the other day. As one of those that moaned their breasticles off when we replayed our absolute lawn of a pitch last season, I'm very pleasantly surprised by this! If we're 5th in League 1 that doesn't say much for the pitches at Premiership/Championship level!

See: http://pfascotland.co.uk/items/PFA-News/pfa-scotland-announces-pitchrater-app-results for the PDF download near the bottom. 

Also, geez a striker today eh? Pretty please?

That's Duggan away.
As I said. A striker. Please.

37 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Think you'll score against Hearts like???

Maybe Cowdenbeath though, but we'll probably not see it as we'll be too busy counting all the Blue Poundsemoji767.png!!!

Image result for bank of scotland five pound note

KK on his way to away days next season suited and booted with his blue pound.

Well that's CD's position confirmed away to Raith!!! 

Hopefully Young has set sights on a strikers lined up as we only have Kev Smith confirmed for next season as our only attacker which very worrying to see but hopefully he can bring someone of quality to bang in the goals and also we have one more player to sort weather he stays/goes hopefully find that out sooner.