The East Fife Thread

I suppose we are on the lookout for injury cover for Smith/Fash then.

That's if Fash is still with us in Jan!

Exactly, if he had just waited, he could have been first choice come January!!!

Was pretty self explanatory why Craig left, the form of fash and the class of keving Smith he wasn't going to play first team football. He was only signed until January so if fash was going to move on he would be playing football elsewhere. Be interesting to see who Gary brings in, he mentioned at the Q&A that he is interested in a specific striker and he's recovering from injury

Moving onto tomorrow, I can see us playing a more attacking formation, with Smith and fash up top with Slattery on the left, Wilkie and Mullen in the middle and brown/Murray on the right. MacDonald will be handed his first start at left back with mercer at rb and page and Kerr the two centre halves. Goodfellow in goal. 3-1 Fife

Was pretty self explanatory why Craig left, the form of fash and the class of keving Smith he wasn't going to play first team football. He was only signed until January so if fash was going to move on he would be playing football elsewhere. Be interesting to see who Gary brings in, he mentioned at the Q&A that he is interested in a specific striker and he's recovering from injury

Moving onto tomorrow, I can see us playing a more attacking formation, with Smith and fash up top with Slattery on the left, Wilkie and Mullen in the middle and brown/Murray on the right. MacDonald will be handed his first start at left back with mercer at rb and page and Kerr the two centre halves. Goodfellow in goal. 3-1 Fife

Paul Mcmanus???

I thought McDonald was good against Cowdenbeath And looking forward to see him play again.

Where is Paul mcmanus these days anyway folks? I know he got injured and has been out the game,does he have any intension to come back and play?

said on his Facebook he was working with a club, didn't say who though. I'd love him back at gayf but won't happen given the way he left.

said on his Facebook he was working with a club, didn't say who though. I'd love him back at gayf but won't happen given the way he left.

It's a pity he never said....montrose were linked with him in the summer for training facilities once fit but not sure if it's us.could be the shire or Kelty hearts or something