The East Fife Thread

http://talkscottish.football/2015/12/east-fife-looking-at-gray/

Ex Dumbarton, Montrose and Clyde player David Gray training wi east fife

is a midfielder do we need another midfielder in the squad? any news on darren hill given a deal after saturday's game.

At the moment i don't think Fash is good enough for the top flight but time will tell if he goes to Dundee I suppose. When the inevitable happens I wish him all the best and good luck to the lad, without him we would be visiting the lowland league.

East Fife fans obviously know better than me, but for what it's worth I would agree with this. Just going by what I have seen, I would say that Austin certainly deserves a chance at a higher level. I like him, and I always like to see players at this level move onto bigger clubs and show people that there is talent down here, and I certainly hope Austin can do that.

I feel a move to Falkirk would suit him better in the long run. They have such a good track record of developing younger players and it's a good natural step for him., I don't think he is ready for the "SPL" just yet, but a year or 2 at Falkirk could bridge the gap and from there he could move onto a bigger club than Dundee, as many others have done before him.

I just hope his career doesn't turn out the same way as the last League 2 goal scorer who bagged a move to a Dundee club.