The East Fife Thread

Jamie Insalls loan has been extended until the end of the season, Jordan Austin has signed a contract extension until summer of 2017 and we are signing Brodie Gray from kennoway star hearts, ex St Johnstone. Plays out wide.

Edited by ewan_fife

Great news about Jamie and if we keep 2 up front then I dont see how we can miss the play offs. Although I really hope we can get automatic promotion as I believe that we have the team to push for it.

I agree install has been great loanee as well as kelly and Kerr and things are looking positive than what there were 2months ago got the squad of 19/20 players to be in the mix with Elgin and Qp. With two players brought in from amateur side for the future things are on the up and Coote looks great addition I believe if we win games like we are we'll be thereabouts come May.

I agree install has been great loanee as well as kelly and Kerr and things are looking positive than what there were 2months ago got the squad of 19/20 players to be in the mix with Elgin and Qp. With two players brought in from amateur side for the future things are on the up and Coote looks great addition I believe if we win games like we are we'll be thereabouts come May.

Just out of interest have you seen Kelly play?