The East Fife Thread

Not sure if you particularly care, but our 21 winger Craig Thomson, whos touted as a replacement for O'Halloran and was MOM yesterday, has admitted he's an East Fife fan.

Might be a bit of useful trivia in a couple of years if he fulfills his potential.

Not sure if you particularly care, but our 21 winger Craig Thomson, whos touted as a replacement for O'Halloran and was MOM yesterday, has admitted he's an East Fife fan.

Might be a bit of useful trivia in a couple of years if he fulfills his potential.

he's from Kirkcaldy and I'm sure he played for kennoway Edited by ewan_fife

he's from Kirkcaldy and I'm sure he played for kennoway

Fair dues, was interviewed as part of SunSports "next big thing" feature and said he lives close to the stadium and would watch you lot whenever he coul.

Fair dues, was interviewed as part of SunSports "next big thing" feature and said he lives close to the stadium and would watch you lot whenever he coul.

Not sure where he lives now but he certainly lived in Leven as a child as I use to be his next door neighbour. Glad to hear he's doing well at St Johnstone.