The East Fife Thread

Anyone who chooses to go to Bedrocks after every Berwick-East Fife game is a good guy imo!

Actually, the appeal Bedrocks is probably how we've managed to lure their midfield dynamo away.

Edited by BerwickMad

Scott Inglis on twitter; Gary Naysmith says he's working on bringing in a keeper, striker and left midfielder to @EastFifeFC . More In Wednesday's @eastfifemail

Rab Douglas maybe, Keiran macdonald could of played the left midfield role given more of a chance and a striker to replace fash?

Our squad currently looks like this;

GK: Ryan Goodfellow

GK; Liam Kelly(on loan until end of season)

Defence; Johnathan Page, Scott mercer, Gary Naysmith, Jason Kerr(on loan until end of season), Declan O'Kane, Graeme MacGregor (on loan to linlithgow rose)

Midfielders; Patrick Slattery, Craig Murray, Fraser Mullen, Kyle Wilkie, Steven Campbell, Ross Brown

Strikers; Nathan Austin, Jordan Austin, Jamie Install (on loan until January 27), Kevin Smith

Edited to add the signing of Liam Kelly.

Edited by ewan_fife

Our squad currently looks like this;

GK: Ryan Goodfellow

Defence; Johnathan Page, Scott mercer, Gary Naysmith, Jason Kerr(on loan until end of season), Declan O'Kane, Graeme MacGregor (on loan to linlithgow rose)

Midfielders; Patrick Slattery, Craig Murray, Fraser Mullen, Kyle Wilkie, Steven Campbell, Ross Brown

Strikers; Nathan Austin, Jordan Austin, Jamie Install (on loan until January 27), Kevin Smith

I can see one or two leaving between mcgregor and fash senior/insall loan ending still long wait ahead to see what happens now and february, if we have fash senior still on our books then squad will look good for the rest of the season my main worry is having mercer at right back and have too many cm in midfield and play through the middle being narrow and not using the width has been a problem all season aswell as putting chances away when on top. i like the look of shepard (hes away to another country) so that rules him out and would take clyde's brisbane (last season with shire i liked his performance) we should be looking in trying to help hearts out with liam smith for next season first team get him back on-loan between now and summer and did the job last season at right back, as he made that role his own with a view at looking for a back-up keeper anywhere willingy to be second choice as mcgovern got injured away back to united's development and the boy signed from alloa was released. I think gary needs to fill areas weakest in that current group of players left to him as certain areas players looked out of position, i would also still look at another striker this month...realistically ross caldwell released from ayr springs to mind incase we are left with two forwards may the long wait ahead continue.

Keiran MacDonald. Any good?

Never featured much as we all would of like under the management of Naysmith/Anderson, has the ability to be a great player but in our team he was in and out only the side he got eight games during his time here in methil i dunno if he was best at left midfield or left back tbh or his fitness is there when he was signed his fitness was a big question mark is he match fit but good luck to him like many players that leaves us always seem to improve other teams or sign for a club a division up from us. Saying average like McAleer.