The East Fife Thread

Anyone know what's going on with AFTN? No activity for almost 3 weeks, keeps saying it's reached the post limit or something. Has GoF packed it in?

I read the answer to this from KK on page 1 of East Fife/Annan thread.

I tried copying and pasting to be helpful but never worked so just have a wee read of page 1 and you'll get your answer.

Open parade bus statts Bayview, via Windygates before finishing at Auckland.

Correction: Ross Brown has signed a ONE year deal (the same has everybody else) not a two year deal as previously stated!!!

Lol.

Although they're both essentially attacking mids, Linn and Wilkie are pretty different players I think.

Bobby at his best is terrific but I'd be pretty hard pushed to say one is definitively better than the other. Certainly wouldn't swap Wilkie for Linn with the contribution Kyle's made this season.

Fash has grabbed the spotlight with the goals but Wilkie's been outstanding for us.

Good addition to the squad especially if Fash is injured. I'm sure Shagger will be keen to play against Arbroath anyway after how they treated him.

What? Never offered him a contract when he was going to be injured for the vast majority of the season..?