Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hacking someone's head of with a big knife seems to get a fair amount of media coverage. Terrorists must be taking note of this.

It's been happening for years, remember Ken Bigley and Daniel Pearl. It's getting old now anyway, they need to up their game like the mexicans, they've used chainsaws for recent beheadings for maximum effect :lol:

I can't believe some of that guy's tweets.

Labour councillor !!

Surely a wind up ?

Yes, & like a true man of the working class, lives in Kilmacolm. He was council leader before, mysteriously resigned out of the blue to "spend more time with my family", the political euphamism for jumping before being pushed for some undisclosed scandal, then equally mysteriously took up being council leader again after the parliamentary by-election & subsequent council by-election resulted in a balance-of-power shift amongst the Labour councillors.

He's been in trouble before over his comments on Twitter back in May last year & ended up before the public standards commissioner. You'd have thought he might have learned by now.

The amount of people moaning and bitching about the comments on Facebook is unreal, if you don't like it don't read them or delete your account its that simple and it will save your eyes from the shock horror comments that people make everyday in the workplace, pub , street etc etc

I've not got a Facebook account for the fact I don't want random people knowing my business and don't want to nosey around in other people's.

Alot of cringeworthy comments on here by the usual P&B do-gooders.

Sticks and stones.

Do they have to use a bomb to be real terrorists? Maybe these guys just weren't very high tech. Either way, hacking someone's head of with a big knife seems to get a fair amount of media coverage. Terrorists must be taking note of this.

I remember you and some fuckwit from Motherwell whose name escapes me telling me that there was very little threat from Jihadists in this country. Seems you got that one wrong!

I cant believe the hand wringing bleeding heart liberals on here..No wonder this country is seen as such an easy target. People getting upset because the BBC said 2 Muslims appeared to look like Muslims. Some claiming a few idiots posting in the immediate aftermath of this sickening attack mildly racist remarks is 'nearly as bad'....Nearly as bad as running over a serving soldier and butchering him in the street? Are you fucking mental?

As for the EDL. FFS this is right up there with that other fuckwit Nick Griffin coming to Glasgow after the Racist murder of Kris Donald. Using these tragedies for political gain is just beyond words.

Go away you silly little man.

I've not got a Facebook account for the fact I don't want random people knowing my business and don't want to nosey around in other people's.

Alot of cringeworthy comments on here by the usual P&B do-gooders.

Sticks and stones.

Facebook is polluted with retards which is preciseley why i don't have an account either.

I remember you and some fuckwit from Motherwell whose name escapes me telling me that there was very little threat from Jihadists in this country. Seems you got that one wrong!

Can't be bothered looking up the statistics but you've probably got more chance of being killed by lightning than Jihadists. Electrostatic discharge off are streets!

Only one thing scarier than terrorists in the uk and that's stupid white folk. Always remind me of Cletus from the Simpsons.

Would these arses happily assault the likes of muhamad ali, zidane or imran khan? Or are they not proper muslims as they were sports stars.

We since to persecute an entire religion for actions of a minority. Every religion has different factions. Christ there's budhists killing muslims in s.e asia!!!

Sent from my X720D using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Anyone else catch the ITV reporter saying something along the lines of "bringing Baghdad violence to the streets of London"? I'd put that in the same bracket as BBC's "muslim appearence" comment.

The coverage on the whole has been pretty grim. I think I'll just get all of my news from @BOYADEE from now on.

Would these arses happily assault the likes of muhamad ali, zidane or imran khan? Or are they not proper muslims as they were sports stars.

TBF Zidane describes himself as a non practising Muslim, so he's proberly not a proper Muslim in the eyes of Islam.

Is it unfair that I simply can't take seriously any political or religious statement when it's given in an uneducated estuary accent?

Some of those on the 'radio phone ins' are either (a) excellent entertainment or (b) as mental as those cutting people's heads off (or both?). If you wanted ridiculously stilted, blinkered, xenophobic and casually (if not out and out blatantly) racist nutters then 5Live seemed to be the focal point this morning.

Archived