Which Five Posters Would You Most Like To Share A Few Beers With?

Audaces Fortuna Juvat

It rings a bell that it may have been Nizlopi.. I remember you mentioning it to him on the Embarrassing Nightclub Photos thread.

Honoured to have been picked for Mad Capsule's top 5 x

Polo is it then.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many to mention so I think it would be quicker for me to list the 5 I'd least like to have a few beers with. In no particular order:

1. H_B

2. Supras

3. VT

4. StandFree03

5. Swampy

No hard feelings guys, but I prefer to have a laugh when I'm out on the sauce rather than be bored shitless. I'm almost certain the feeling's mutual anyway. x

Who are you?

^^^ Seething^^^

You're right Sodje....it does seem to be a gay bar....I'd never have known if your Dad hadn't sucked me off in the toilets! :ph34r:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

None to be fair. I don't think I would enjoy the company of geeks. No offence though.

You just sign up here to punish yourself?

None to be fair. I don't think I would enjoy the company of geeks. No offence though.

For someone who joined less than a week ago, you seem to have an extensive knowledge of the forum's posters...

Never noticed anyone invite you. No offence though.

I doubt most would be overly upset at this snub. Burning mosques and watching Romper Stomper isn't most people's idea of a fun night out.

Too many to mention so I think it would be quicker for me to list the 5 I'd least like to have a few beers with. In no particular order:

1. H_B

2. Supras

3. VT

4. StandFree03

5. Swampy

No hard feelings guys, but I prefer to have a laugh when I'm out on the sauce rather than be bored shitless. I'm almost certain the feeling's mutual anyway. x

In keeping with this amusing pretence of being on an equal measure, I'd like to inform Christina Aguilera that she's really not my type.

I'm everyone's top choice, they just wont admit it. 

Not mine.

If I wanted to have a beer with a racist I'd invite Nick Griffin.......might as well invite the organ grinder as oppose to his monkey.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Archived