Reasons to be Cheerful

Despite there being a relatively high profile game today, there hasn't been one single warning handed out to the denizens of P&B. Our users are clearly all fantastically well adjusted mature individuals.

greggy.png

Like Seville all over again :lol:

Despite there being a relatively high profile game today, there hasn't been one single warning handed out to the denizens of P&B.  Our users are clearly all fantastically well adjusted mature individuals.

greggy.png

Guessing you haven't seen Grimbo's thread about shagging dead celebrities then?

Despite there being a relatively high profile game today, there hasn't been one single warning handed out to the denizens of P&B.  Our users are clearly all fantastically well adjusted mature individuals.

greggy.png

Whives in A+E and Bhoys in the cells is my theory.

Finished that wine yet?

Sadly, I have not.

I've had the remains of the can of beer I opened last night and didn't finish and the leftover ruby Murray for my dinner.

I got a Bruce Springsteen ticket for my birthday and an IOU for Star Wars The Force Awakens on BluRay that's out tomorrow.

It's been a top, top birthday, to use the parlance of a labotomised Sky Sports pundit.

I know, I know.

I opened it, then immediately decided I should have left it and gone to bed, so I papped it back in the fridge.

Mink behaviour.

You're up there with folk who stand up to wipe their ringpiece. I hope the rest of your birthday is shite. 

Not really, have a good one.

You minky b*****d.

Got a rather large tax rebate today. :)

My car's going to cost £300 to get through the MOT. I'm skint after Belfast. Gies a tap? I'd ask Grimbo but his gains are allegedly I'll-gotten and I don't want to be involved in anything like that.