Reasons to be Cheerful

There's been a guy stuck outside my office in a cherry picker for the best part of 3 hours just now :lol: Was up pruning trees and the machine must have decided to pack in with him about 30 foot off the ground.

Poor guy having to stand up there in a blizzard earlier!

There's been a guy stuck outside my office in a cherry picker for the best part of 3 hours just now :lol: Was up pruning trees and the machine must have decided to pack in with him about 30 foot off the ground.

Poor guy having to stand up there in a blizzard earlier!

Hope he had a phone with him, or he's essentially Aberdeen's David Blaine.

Stop throwing eggs at the poor b*****d and call the emergency services FFS!

Arseholes, ARSEHOLES, who go into the Co Op with their handful of lottery tickets to get the cashier to check them for them. The place was mobbed, and I had to wait behind this fucking idiot who proceeded to have a conversation with the eejit behind my in the queue about how poorly wee Chantelle and Harley were, and how Chantelle was in to "get blood tane fae her tae see whit iz up n' at" and how they would have to be more "precautious" with her due to her condition. Then she hands over about a dozen lottery tickets. No winners, and walked away saying dunno how I can afford the bingo now the night, I'm skint.

An absolute ARSEHOLE. Check the tickets yourself you stupid cow. Now my steak slice is cold.

^^^Seething, Head's Gone.

This post made me smile.

Got a free pass for cinema tomorrow so going to see the new film out with Julia Roberts in it. On Saturday me and the girlfriend are going out for dinner on our club are points, so two fun events without having to spend anything.

Got a free pass for cinema tomorrow so going to see the new film out with Julia Roberts in it. On Saturday me and the girlfriend are going out for dinner on our club are points, so two fun events without having to spend anything.

Mmm...I'd hold fire on that claim.

Got a new job. With the same company so just an internal move, and for the same salary. But it's back working in Inverness and it's in a sector i actually want to work in.

Scallops and chorizo for lunch. Had large breaded prawns with it, should have had some black pudding instead.

Nonetheless very enjoyable.

Have it with black pudding with prosciutto crisped under a grill on a slice of garlic bread.

Magic