Reasons to be Cheerful

43 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

How sad is this.. my car exterior is the same shade of darker blue and the interior  the paler blue. I would have been born a Dundonian were it not for a sudden job relocation of my old man and I think there must be some innate yearning for the clear blue waters of the Tay and the darker blue of the Dees. 

And here's me thinking that your shite sartorial sense taste thing was your biggest problem...:(

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

My mum was telling us she never goes to the cinema alone as the last time she did was in Aberdeen and a man sidled up to her and exposed himself.  

I've always wondered how one "sidles"?

Asking for a friend.

My mate recently signed a contract with WWE and he's over there for the Royal Rumble. On Sunday I'll be in this shitehole we grew up in and he'll be backstage mixing with the likes of Undertaker, HHH, Goldberg and JAAAAAHHNNN CEEEENAAAAA. 

p***k. 

11 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

My mate recently signed a contract with WWE and he's over there for the Royal Rumble. On Sunday I'll be in this shitehole we grew up in and he'll be backstage mixing with the likes of Undertaker, HHH, Goldberg and JAAAAAHHNNN CEEEENAAAAA. 

p***k. 

You'll be relaxing watching the telly with a can and your friend will be at work wiping sweat off thighs or whatever. Think positive!

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You'll be relaxing watching the telly with a can and your friend will be at work wiping sweat off thighs or whatever. Think positive!

I don't have any cans. 

You've just made it fucking worse. 

Out tomorrow for first time in 3 weeks.

I've got 4 tennents and I can't believe I'm away to say this but 2 bottles of wine. Wine is probably now my favourite alcoholic drink, for the house anyway.

Getting auld.

Favoured by tramps and the upper classes for its convenience, means you don't have to go for a pish 20 times in a night like with lager

Favoured by tramps and the upper classes for its convenience, means you don't have to go for a pish 20 times in a night like with lager

I'm definitely more of a tramp, drink it from the bottle. :lol:

But aye, it tastes nice, don't have to drink too much, don't get too bloated, less trips to the toilet and it gets you pished relatively quickly. A good pished too.

Decided it's now or never to try my long held desire of being self-employed, and given my recent redundancy it seems like the perfect time to give it a go. Been pricing jobs and looking like I may have sufficient work coming to make a go of it.

14 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Out tomorrow for first time in 3 weeks.

I've got 4 tennents and I can't believe I'm away to say this but 2 bottles of wine. Wine is probably now my favourite alcoholic drink, for the house anyway.

Getting auld.

I had a couple of pints in pubs yesterday and it was the first alcoholic beer I'd had since July. Can't believe how often I had to go for a pish.

39 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Decided it's now or never to try my long held desire of being self-employed, and given my recent redundancy it seems like the perfect time to give it a go. Been pricing jobs and looking like I may have sufficient work coming to make a go of it.

Best of luck, hope it works out for you, something I coulda and probably shoulda done but didnae