Reasons to be Cheerful

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Won £100 on a scratch card.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

35 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Awrite pal? See's 50p for a cup o' tea, eh?

oliver.jpg

28 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'm going to exchange the pounds for euros and spend in Italy in a few weeks

rich-tourist-photographer-3524212.jpg

15 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

OK, gi'e's 56 cents for a cappuccino then.

street-beggar-369x493.jpg?resize=350,200

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

No, absolutely not.

rich-guy.jpg

17 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's a great place to live and you will love it.

This is what I was looking for! I'm a bit unsettled about it as I kind of want to live abroad now, but I'm going to give my job in Edinburgh a bash and so hopefully I do love it. I know it'll be better than Aberdeen anyway.

This is what I was looking for! I'm a bit unsettled about it as I kind of want to live abroad now, but I'm going to give my job in Edinburgh a bash and so hopefully I do love it. I know it'll be better than Aberdeen anyway.

The people are mostly arseholes but it's a lovely place to live regardless, best decision of my life moving here and settling down/buying my flat.

If you aren't sorted for a place to live then stick to the North of the city rather than Gorgie and you'll be sorted.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

The people are mostly arseholes but it's a lovely place to live regardless, best decision of my life moving here and settling down/buying my flat.

If you aren't sorted for a place to live then stick to the North of the city rather than Gorgie and you'll be sorted.

All sorted in the Broughton area!

23 minutes ago, throbber said:

As in Broughton road/street? It's a great area and you won't be disappointed. PM me if you want any advice on the area.

Not too far from there - not going to say exactly where on a public forum! I actually spent a bit of time around the area last year due to my girlfriend living near to there last year. 

My big thing is making friends though... would like to get into a football team but I've not played 11 a side in about 5 years

Not too far from there - not going to say exactly where on a public forum! I actually spent a bit of time around the area last year due to my girlfriend living near to there last year. 
My big thing is making friends though... would like to get into a football team but I've not played 11 a side in about 5 years

I'm sure you will make friends just fine and you will get into playing football when you meet the right folk. You're moving to a great area and will meet lots of friends.