Reasons to be Cheerful

A first away day to Arbroath for fully fifteen years*; it feels like Christmas morning here on the glorious Clyde Riviera.

Related image

*cue ridiculous postponement at 11am

A first away day to Arbroath for fully fifteen years*; it feels like Christmas morning here on the glorious Clyde Riviera.
X4dL.gif&key=38928b02d422b4fd253ee5c56353b2cdbe34d35055b04d47008d0fa128463817

*cue ridiculous postponement at 11am

I hope a seagull steals your food and shites on you.

Guest Moomintroll

I will be swimming with Sand Tiger Sharks & Stingrays tomorrow afternoon, therefore I will be munchitycrunchitied, will miss Rab B's second coming & you lucky people will no longer have to read my posts.

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
A reason to be cheerful indeed.

How rude.

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
A reason to be cheerful indeed.

How rude.

Every time I go to Costco or Makro, i'll pause for a minute in your memory  😀

11 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

I will be swimming with Sand Tiger Sharks & Stingrays tomorrow afternoon, therefore I will be munchitycrunchitied, will miss Rab B's second coming & you lucky people will no longer have to read my posts.

Will you get photos, even if it's some of your foot or henry halls disappearing into the deep blue in a shark or stingray's mouth ??   😃

Post the photos in the "Things You Want To Share With Chondrichthyes" thread.

Guest Moomintroll
Falkirk's Poet Laureate Lorna Johnston could pick up a few tips from Jenna Guillaume.
Oh, and RIP Moomintroll, obvs. Much missed, etc.
Not dead yet, give it a couple of hours.

Guest Moomintroll
Hope it lived up to all you were expecting ??   Did you manage to see any of the sharks through the brown murky water immediately outside your cage ??
Was actually in an aquarium so was right in beside them with no cage. Well fed & tame really so they just think of humans as mobile furniture. Still scary when a 4 metre long shark swims past 12 inches above your head, would recommend it for anyone who likes marine life.

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
10 hours ago, hearthammer said:
Hope it lived up to all you were expecting ??   Did you manage to see any of the sharks through the brown murky water immediately outside your cage ??

Was actually in an aquarium so was right in beside them with no cage. Well fed & tame really so they just think of humans as mobile furniture. Still scary when a 4 metre long shark swims past 12 inches above your head, would recommend it for anyone who likes marine life.

I'd like to choose who does the swimming and what kind of shark they get.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson