Reasons to be Cheerful

No, I just don’t know when I last had a day to myself. I’m off this week and we’re away visiting her family down south and it’s just absolutely constant.

I’ll save it for the PTTGOYN or the pregnancy thread though!

Have another child, that’ll sort it.

You mean that's the Mrs plan :lol:

I’m happy enough to oblige as I want another child it’s just tough going and very tying when you want to do anything that involves leaving the house. The week that I’ve just had off has been far more tough going than going to work would have been.

2 year age gap. That way, 10 years later you can almost see light at the end of the tunnel. 
^^^ this

We have a 3 year gap. Got to the end of the having to change nappies, change each item of clothin, feed and really do everything for him as he loves to do it himself to start it all over.
Plus the second time round is a piece of piss compared to the first. You know what to expect and what to do.

I'm away to the football today, for the first time this season.

Currently having sporadic spikes of panic that I'm not at work, but the first couple of pints should hopefully sort that right out  :)

27 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

^^^ this

We have a 3 year gap. Got to the end of the having to change nappies, change each item of clothin, feed and really do everything for him as he loves to do it himself to start it all over.
Plus the second time round is a piece of piss compared to the first. You know what to expect and what to do.

My second was my hardest but that was due to health stuff. My third was a fabulous baby!

^^^ this

In an ideal world I’d have a smaller age gap but you get free childcare at 3 years old so it makes sense to hold off for a bit and send the first born to nursery for a few days a week whilst my mrs looks after the newborn and I’m at work.

Guest Moomintroll

I still get annoyed of all the c***s that get a VC in that, he doesn't.
FFS, I have watched that film at least 100 times & have never noticed that until you pointed it out. I am fucking furious right now.

Guest Moomintroll
Remember how Hook is cast as a jakeball waster, well in reality he was a teetotaler and apparently a model soldier.   
Yes & Bourne was actually only 23 at the time.