Reasons to be Cheerful

I’m going to take a drive to see Hillsborough stadium later on today, almost 30 years to the day after the disaster.

Going to treat myself first to a pot noodle for lunch and then a fly tug and a nap after what has been a rather gruelling start to the day. The definition of winning at life.

I’m going to take a drive to see Hillsborough stadium later on today, almost 30 years to the day after the disaster.

Going to treat myself first to a pot noodle for lunch and then a fly tug and a nap after what has been a rather gruelling start to the day. The definition of winning at life.
There should be the site of a mining collapse nearby as well if you're in the mood.

This sounds like an episode of Alan Partridge

What flavour was it?

Bombay bad boy. There was an offer for 2 for £1 for the smaller ones but I opted for a single king sized one. The cat just wandered up to it and slapped it over 10 seconds after I put the water in it, I felt like I was watching it all in slow motion.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Bombay bad boy. There was an offer for 2 for £1 for the smaller ones but I opted for a single king sized one. The cat just wandered up to it and slapped it over 10 seconds after I put the water in it, I felt like I was watching it all in slow motion.

Hope the cat wasn't scalded, better risk assessment could have prevented this.

I'm about to have French Toast

Has anyone ever been on holiday to Sheffield before now? Cut throbber some slack. He's a pioneering hipster who can say he'd been to Sheffield "like, you know, before it just got so totally ubiquitous".

Actually, I get the impression that Throbs is turning into Pn’B’s very own Jeffrey Bernard.
https://www.azquotes.com/author/1305-Jeffrey_Bernard