Reasons to be Cheerful

I like throbber.

Doesn't take himself too seriously and would probably be decent company to have a pint with.

Was going to agree but then...

I bought 2 superdry T-shirt’s yesterday

A pint with a guy in 36 hour stale longsdales and a superdry tshirt...ah f**k it, I’d still pint with throbs

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Yeah they’re good for when you want to go out to the shops and they keep your legs relatively warm in the winter time so you don’t feel as stupid as you would if going to the shops in regular Lonsdale shorts when it’s pissing down/snowing. I had them on for 36 hours straight last weekend as I slept in them Saturday and Sunday night and wore them out to the shops and for lunch on the Sunday despite it being quite cold outside.

You’re obviously just at the stage in your life of not giving a f**k what you look like, it’s not a bad place to be imo

Down in Glasgow for HSF to get some treatment at the Beatson. I meant to download Bohemian Rhapsody to watch whilst she’s in before we left but forgot. Checked into the hotel and it’s got 90 fucking Meg WiFi. Problem solved. 

Down in Glasgow for HSF to get some treatment at the Beatson. I meant to download Bohemian Rhapsody to watch whilst she’s in before we left but forgot. Checked into the hotel and it’s got 90 fucking Meg WiFi. Problem solved. 
Is it tonight you guys are going out??if so, enjoy yourselves. It's fucking brilliant how you guys are coping just now and how much of a fight the wife is putting up.

I would be masturbating furiously if I were you.

15 minutes ago, philpy said:
41 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Is it tonight you guys are going out??if so, enjoy yourselves. It's fucking brilliant how you guys are coping just now and how much of a fight the wife is putting up.

Thanks Yes mate, if she’s fit for it we’re out for dinner tomorrow too. Make the most of kid free time in Glasgow.