Reasons to be Cheerful

Enjoy, my friend, enjoy.

I wondered what this 'Moray Cup' was that you guys speak of until I was at a snack van in Aberdeen the other week and saw a bottle of Mozzamozza on the top shelf. I purchased said bottle and enjoyed the contents until all my teeth fell out about ten minutes later.

How do you know my two arms are not already black?

Presumptuous white supremacist.

I've met DeeMan and his arms are not black. They are short though; either that or he's got deep pockets.

I've met DeeMan and his arms are not black. They are short though; either that or he's got deep pockets.

If only that was true I wouldn't be shaking my head in dismay at my bank balance today and wondering how I could manage to spend so much cash on a day out at the football on Saturday.

Also, I've had my arms tattooed completely black.

If only that was true I wouldn't be shaking my head in dismay at my bank balance today and wondering how I could manage to spend so much cash on a day out at the football on Saturday.

Also, I've had my arms tattooed completely black.

Maybe if you hadn't spent so much on a pointless tattoo then your bank balance would be healthier.

I personally made sure the Canadian fuckers got on the ferry to Arran just in case they changed their mind.

French Canadians are even worse than the proper European version.

European Canadians?