Reasons to be Cheerful

Decided, first pair of 600's I see after Christmas are getting bought no matter the price. £130 will be in the budget, I will tell the wife you bought them for me :P

I'll be buying a pair of something nice next week. I'm telling the wife you bought me them. :lol:

Man up!*

*Apologies to Liverpool Football Club for the use of an inappropriate term.

I'll be reet. I'll grab like 4 burgers or something from McDonalds and I'll be fine.

Half an hour with them and you'll be back to normal.

Nothing would ever be normal again after that. Still, finding a wee snack in the folds has to be a high possibility.

After weighing in today I've now lost five stone! :D

Think I'll celebrate by having a cheat weekend. :ph34r:

^^^^ the redhead out the four imo...

Granny Dangers on the verge of physical violence due to his inability to count to 11 and the use of the :lol: , it's tremendously easy entertainment

I was terribly drunk last night and only have a very little hangover which should leave soon plus the football is on soon and Im going to the cinema tonight, good times.

I was terribly drunk last night and only have a very little hangover which should leave soon plus the football is on soon and Im going to the cinema tonight, good times.

That means you're still drunk and the hangover's about to kick in unless you go to the pub STAT!