Reasons to be Cheerful

Marco Paixao just scored against Sevilla. :lol:

Think that's his 3rd or 4th goal so far in the competition. Good lad.

Anyway, my RTBC is the fact I went out for Steak and a few beers earlier and have some Equi's Tablet ice cream for later.

I've got to work tomorrow morning. And have three hours to do four jobs, some are services, some are still to be diagnosed, and others have potential to be c***s. But I'm happy about it, as it shows my boss trusts me and will be depending on me. For some reason being relied on makes me cheerful

I've got to work tomorrow morning. And have three hours to do four jobs, some are services, some are still to be diagnosed, and others have potential to be c***s. But I'm happy about it, as it shows my boss trusts me and will be depending on me. For some reason being relied on makes me cheerful

Aye but you've got to go home to that mrs of yours

Went to the pub and got wrecked this afternoon, so expected the mrs (who was working) to be jealous and angry. Instead, she came home in a delightful mood, brought 8 beers and phoned a Chinese. Then she announces she's going for a bath to wind down so I should "watch match of the day in peace and then this DVD". Hands me a copy of "the wee man", then fucks off.

Went to the pub and got wrecked this afternoon, so expected the mrs (who was working) to be jealous and angry. Instead, she came home in a delightful mood, brought 8 beers and phoned a Chinese. Then she announces she's going for a bath to wind down so I should "watch match of the day in peace and then this DVD". Hands me a copy of "the wee man", then fucks off.

There's no easy way to say this.

Chinese-hunk-hot-guys-28213147-376-500.j